Chapter 2: Shadows Over Bering Sea

Azur Lane High Command, Eagle Union

It was about couple days later after XXX fought against the Sirens at Bering Sea before a patrol fleet arrive to see the wreckage of Sirens including the death of Tester which shock the fleet because there wasn't a report from Northern Parliament or have any ships deploy in the region. This battle draw the attention of the High Command at DC and the eyes of Grand Admiral Horst who is reading the report with an interesting look on his face. Commander Shepard a female officer from New York City who ace her exams at Azur Lane Academy and become the commander of Azur Lane Pacific Branch is talking with Grand Admiral Horst about the situation in Bering Sea.

Shepard: "Do you think it's a work of the Meta?"

Horst: "Possible, but we don't have any evidence to point that."

The two continue to talk about the situation until something good approach them which is a soldier carrying a film canister. The film canister belong to a recon plane that was order to patrol the Bering Sea and the main reason why the small fleet was able to respond to a Siren attack, but it was too late when they arrive with the destruction of the Siren fleet.

Soldier: "Sorry Commander and Grand Admiral. We able to retrieve and look over the film. You better take a look at this."

They put the film in the projector that is standing in the room that is aiming at the white screen for review and planning operations. The film reveal XXX fighting against the Sirens solo including in his awakening form which destroy the entire fleet including defeating Tester before XXX retreat back to the town of Nome. The plane was flying around and observe the battle before heading back to review the footage. After seeing the entire film; this shock the Commander and Grand Admiral of seeing a single kansen is fighting against the Sirens, but the question is who is he.

Shepard: "Do we know that kansen?"

Horst: "He looks like a Northern Parliament kansen, but why is he going to our territory?"

Soldier: "We retrieve the information about this kansen from the CIA. His name is XXX from the town of Nome and he is a human being working as a mail man."

Shepard(shock): "Impossible. How can a human being become a kansen?"

Horst: "We better ask him directly. Belfast."

A woman with long white hair with a chain on her neck that almost overhead her chest enter the room before bow to the Grand Admiral and the Commander. Her name is HMS Belfast the head maid of the Royal Navy Maids.

Belfast: "Something you need Master?"

Horst: "I want you to head for the town of Nome in Alaska and invite this boy that is shown on the film to us. U can bring someone with you."

Belfast(confuse): "Nome?"

Horst: "That's right; the town always be under the radar due to be an isolate town. Nome is located on the shorelines of Alaska at Bering Sea. I send out a message to the town to inform them that you be arriving."

Belfast(bow): "Yes Master."

Belfast left while Horst order the soldier to send a message to the town of Nome through telegram since they're behind technology advancement.

Horst: "Soldier; send out the message to the town that they expect a visitor."

Soldier(salute): "Yes Grand Admiral."

The soldier left while the two continue to stare at XXX and question of what kind of kansen is he because this is the first time they hear that a human has a kansen power.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile
Moscow, Northern Parliament

While the Eagle Union has learn about the existence of XXX and his kansen powers, but what about the Northern Parliament who learn about the incident by their scouts that is patrolling their eastern coast border at Bering Sea. The leader of the Northern Parliament known as Sovetsky Soyuz is reading the report in her office about a strange Northern Parliament kansen fighting against the Sirens, but than return to the territory of the Eagle Union. This confuse Soyuz because she doesn't remember to have a male kansen in her ranks or what is Eagle Union have a Northern Parliament.

Soyuz: "Who is this guy?"

The door knock which reveal to be her sister Sovetskaya Belorussiya who just return from the academy for their vacation break.

Belorussiya: "How's the office work sis?"

Soyuz: "Confuse and tiring."

She inform her sister about a strange kansen in Bering Sea which Belorussiya is shock and confuse at the same time of what that kansen been doing, but they need to talk to the Eagle Union for further details.

Belorussiya: "If he's a kansen then he should be in the information database of every kansen."

Soyuz: "I did that, but there are no reference or any information on a male kansen."

Belorussiya: "Than we got a kansen that isn't part of a fleet. Since he's a Northern Parliament kansen than he should belong to us."

Soyuz agree, but they need to be careful because the Eagle Union will have their eyes on him as well so the only place they can recruit him is the academy, but the problem is that he's not part of the academy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile
XXX's Home, Nome

XXX just sneeze while working on Balto and Togo who got hurt during the fight which he explain to his mother that the two roughhouse to much and damage itself.

Mother: "Make sure you take care of them."

XXX: "Yes mom."

XXX is working on the rigs with the tools he got from the shed and since today is his day off from work because it's Sunday. They decide to do some dog sledding at one of the hills, but with the rigs which the rigs are happy to have some fun. While the rigs are playing in the snow; XXX continue to think about that woman he met as a child and wonder where she went or how is she doing.