The Disease

In a laboratory,there has been an accident.A virus spread throughout the country.Doctors were not able to decipher this new disease.It was a disaster.

Those who are infected started with cold,then unable to sleep and easily irritated with red eyes.Lastly it crawls to the human insides that makes it swelling.

One year passed,the disease got even worse.People who are infected die then wakes.Then has a delicious craving for the living.Cities fell.

Present

I have a friend who met a guy in the bar last night.He was a stranger."I don't think I would dance with that guy if I were you,Jean."I said to her."Why wouldn't you,Zoe?"She said."Because he's a stranger and he's acting weird."I said.He is really acting weird. He's got those red eyes."In a bar you got only one chance to dance with a guy who's that handsome."she said to me dramatically."You're really drunk." I said to her mockingly."Am I?" With a glance of light she was gone into the stage dancing with that man.

When the party was over,I had to help my friend get up and get her home."Hey,get up."She was not getting up.She's totally drunk.

Now I'm walking,dragging my drunken friend to get her home. Uhhh.She's really heavy.When I got her close to our apartment,my friend Cj shows up and helped me."Wow,she's a real heavy girl."he chuckled."Yeah.Glad you know."We got her inside her room then dumped her to bed.I was so exhausted.I sat on the sofa.Then Cj said goodbye and goodnight and got out of the room.

Then I was engulfed by darkness. Dream crept over me.I saw myself running away from people,a dozen maybe,or as it seemed.They were slow but I ran because I was scared.Then I stumbled myself over a rock and I fell on my knees.In the little shade of light,I saw their faces,rotten and blood stuck to their mouths,as they slowly walked towards me.They were dead but they were standing.I thought about zombies at that moment.I was still there,sitting on the ground,until they were an inch towards me.I tried to stand up but I can't,because of my fear.Then I screamed.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw my friend,Jean,watching me.I was ashamed of myself from shouting.

"Glad you woke up Zoe.You having strange dreams?"
"Yeah."I said to her.I got up and asked her what time is it.My back's aching.I had to stretch."It's five in the morning."she said.
"C'mon,let's clean ourselves up.I don't wanna be late again for work.I believe in a saying: An early bird gets an early worm."I said proudly.

We bathe ourselves.Jean first then me.We wore our uniform,then cooked breakfast.

Now,it was six in the morning.I turned on the T.V. so we could listen to the news.

The first thing we heard was The Virus that escaped through air in a laboratory.We saw people sick and dying.People dead but arising.
"Whoa,whoa.Are you seeing what I'm seeing Jean?!"I said.
"Are those zombies?!!"she said.
"It's cool on games,but in reality??Oh no!"I said in fear.

The news continued on viewing the people,until something bit him.The camera tumbled and crack.Baaaam!!!The screen is black.

We just continued what were doing,eating.We finished and brushed our teeth,then went outside to go to work.While walking down the street,we never heard anything.It's an eerie silence.

Tell me what you think.Just comment.If it's good then vote.If it's bad then just comment.I'd be happy if someone appreciated it.
CJ79800