The burrow( part 2 )

Amelia's POV

The burrow

When i had finished looking around I turned to charlie. He pissed me off badly and I wanted to punch him, but i have to admit he was kinda good looking. What no snap out of it you can't do this he is a mean γιος της σκύλας ( son of a bitch) I can't believe I had even had that thought to begin with. Just when I was about to say something I was going to regret I was pulled away by the twins.

The twins took me away to what I'm guessing was their room. It was red and had two beds on either side which I'm guessing are theirs. I sit down on the bed to the right and look at the pranking things by the boys beds. They had some normal prank items that I had used a lot with the Stoll brothers, but they also had some things I had never seen before which I'm guessing is the wizard prank items. I pick one item up and they both scramble to take it out of my hands.

" Okay so what did I just have in my hands because you all would not have reacted like that if it was a normal pranking item." I look at their faces and can tell they have not fully calmed down with what happend a little ago." are you guys going to sit around and stare at me or tell me what that thing in your hands was?" I ask, still skeptical of these boys and their family.

"Well it was a prototype of our prank items," Fred starts " And we don't know how deadly it is or well," George continues " how safe it is to use. We want to test it out with you here because our," Fred says. " , family might be to preoccupied with you to notice the fact that we are trying something dangerous." George finishes. They both look at me like they were expecting me to go tell their family.

" That's fine with me on one condition." I say then look to the boys who have worried expressions on their faces." That one condition is if you will help me prank Charlie, and maybe the prat face he looks like he will be a pill." I look at them to see their reactions. They both have huge grins on their faces.

 " Deal" they say at the same time. man I'm gonna have to get used to them doing that if they are going to be my new pranking buddies.

Time skips because I'm lazy as hell :) 

We had worked on our pranks for the prat face and Charlie. I had immediately realized that they had different methods when it came to pranking but it was fine. They would do the magic pranks that I was not used to and I would do the muggle pranks that no one saw coming. I had do do a test on the twins after all a good pranking buddy will laugh eventually at the prank. Their family needed to know that the Stolls are not to be messed with, and well of course me too.

After a while of working on the pranks and me thinking of the prank in gonna pull on the twins I finally have and idea I just need the supplies. I took some of the goo we had planned to use on the prat face and then asked where the bathroom was. I hoped they had what I needed or this would be a god awful prank. And I know first hand how bad pranks can be if they fail. 

When I got to the bathroom I went for the cupboard to look for what I needed and for whatever reason they had what I needed. Liquid soap and dye, hydrogen peroxide soluition, and saturated potassium permanganate solution. As I looked at the ingredients my thoughtds wondered to the thought of why the hell would wizards have muggle or mortal supplies. That did not matter though what did was the fact they had them and I can pull my prank on the twins. I did not know what it was called but I knew it could be hot so I went to the twins room and gave them a potion I saw in the cupboard as well. It was labeled heat resistant potion ( pretend that this potion is a thing cause it is the only thing I can think of

" " What is this stuff it sucks Milli?" Fred asked. Yes in the time that I had known them they had given me a nickname that I did not want to cut their heads off with so that's what they call me.

" I don"t really know your mom gave it to me and said you guys had to have it." I lie. It was the best thing I had and it was what I thought at first. Before they can respond I cut them off  "your mom wanted me downstairs so I'm going to go help her out, but i will be back as soon as I can okay ,good bye." I run off before they can question what I am doing.

As I get far enough away I start to set up the trap I had for them. I was sure they had heard some things like when I dropped a bucket. But they went back to work. I guess living in a loud house like this you don't question when there is loud noise nearby. It takes me 30 minutes to set it up then that plan truly comes into place..

I knock on their door and yell" get out here you lazy asses!!!!" Once I hear them walking to the door I run from it not wanting to get in the way of the foam and the goo.

I wait for the loud noise the would tell me and everyone else about the prank. It seems like a will them I hear it. I have to keep myself from laughing so I put a hand over my mouth.  I hear Molly yell something up to the boys and hear them running down the stairs. I get closer to the stairs so I can hear their conversation.

" mom help us the new girl-" Fred starts " -is crazy, she pulled a major prank on us!." finished George. When they had finished I waited for the laughing and then it came. So they were happy with the prank. " Hey what's so funny?" the twins say at the same time. more laughter goes around the room even prat face.

" Its karma for pranking us all. You are the ones getting pranked this time. Oh this is awesome." A voice says out of breath from laughing. I realize it was Charlie and slightly blush at the thought of him laughing at one of my pranks.

Oh my gosh Amelia think he is like 19 , you are 14 he is 5 years older than you. He wont care about me he probably sees me as a little girl. Plus i have only known him for what 5 hours. I can't fall for a guy five years older than me in five hours. Then why do I feel weird around him? 

 I pull all my thoughts together. I push the thoughts of Charlie to the back of my head as I make my descent down the stairs.

" well now do you believe the Stoll brothers pranks are amazing." I say with a slight smirk. I hope I look calm on the outside because as soon as I see Charlie my mind goes to panic mode . God do I really like a kid , no man actually who is five years older than me. Gosh I need to get my emotions in check.

I start to look around the room with my smirk still on my face. I want this family to know that if I can prank the pranksters then don't mess with me or you will be the person replacing the twins. The twins intrupt my thoughts as they ask Charlie something. 

" You good Mr . lover boy?' they ask at the same time. I had no idea what they had meant so I looked at Charlie. They rest of his family following suit and all looking at him. It was Molly who asked what all of us were wondering.

" What's are they talking about Charlie?" Molly asked we all continue looking at Charlie as he answers his mom.

" No idea." he answers then looks down at his book. It was not what we wanted but what I saw I don't think anyone else saw a slight blush rising up his neck and ears.

(1500 words)

Hey I had something to say at the beginning of writing this and completely forgot so yeah this is a little short. Also sorry about not writing yesterday I was busy. Okay bye bye :)

           - thatgirlincabin6