9 : the game of lies

Smut chapter ‼️ if you are uncomfortable you can skip

𝜗𝜚⋆˚RANIA'S POV :

My body froze, my limbs shook as his words invaded my mind, words I never thought I would hear. My ribs tightened around my chest, constricting my breathing.

It happened? It did. How does he know about that one thing, something only I am aware of? But how does he?

"Do you want me to kill you, just like you killed Armaan, am I right, Hayati?" He repeats.

And my heart sinks into my stomach, a feeling of fear creeping into my abdomen. This can't be happening, right, Rania? No one knows.

I have to change this, he can't see the color draining from my face. He shouldn't know. I won't let him see the effect and reaction he's looking for in me, the answer to his question.

"I'm hungry. I'll eat the food." I try to change the subject and as I'm about to turn around, Hamdan grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him, my body colliding with his lean build.

"Forgot to answer my question, did you?" His green eyes darkening as he peered into my soul.

We were so close that he was all I could breathe, his masculine rainy scent filling my lungs. I stare at his face, I felt vulnerable.

I have always been suicidal and always wanted to give up on my life, but never in my life have I felt so miserable until now.

No one knows the deepest secrets buried in my heart, which I want to bury along with my body.

Yet, I never knew there was someone behind every plan of mine, knowing the worst part of my life.

And right now, I have to face the monster who's demanding an answer from me, and my blood is running cold under his heated gaze, along with the uncontrollable shaking of my legs.

I could see his lips parting open as he was about to ask me again, but before words could escape his mouth, I sealed it with mine.

Just a light peck, hoping to bury the disaster.
But I didn't know what would come next.

He captured my mouth in a savage claim, his lips moving hungrily against mine, and my body instinctively gave in as I kissed him back, our lips molding into each other's.

Hamdan bit harshly on my lower lip, making blood ooze out, a metallic flavor bursting on my tongue as I hissed. He managed to thrust his tongue inside my mouth aggressively, sucking out every part of it.

He detached his mouth from mine after kissing me roughly, leaving me panting for breath. My lips already swollen. My breathing stiffened when his hand captured my throat.

"How about we play a game?" he whispered, kissing my earlobe.

"What game?" I shuddered under his touch.