15:IS SHE REALLY PREG--

Tanishka pov:

I just got ready for the function. I am very excited as it is my first function after marriage with shaurya... Somebody knocked the door and I went to open it and it revealed little ruhaan who forwarded a pink flower to me .

"For you.." He said while giving me that flower

"Thank you so much rooh" I said while sitting on my knees and kissed his right cheek.

"Come chachi, I am here to take you downstairs with me. Everyone is waiting for you. " Said ruhaan while holding my hand

As we both reached to the top of stairs, everyone's gaze fell upon us. As I stepped 4 stairs down, janvi bhabhi gave me a yellow flower, after more 4 stairs astha bhabhi gave me orange flower and after more 4 stairs anjali bhabhi gave me white flower. Continuing the 4 steps series, all the family members gave me different color flowers until I didn't reached to shaurya who was standing in middle of the hall.

He extended the red rose towards me and I joined it in middle of the flower's bundle in my hand and not gonna lie but that red rose increased the glow of visualisation of flowers.

End of pov:

Shaurya took her free hand in his hand and said "Happy day 2 of our marriage, biwi. " and kissed her hand.

Tanishka's pet butterflies who stays in her stomach started dancing and running inside the whole body.

They both attached their forehead. The venue echoed with the clapping and whistling. Priya was fuming in anger. She digged nails on the back of her hand and injured it very badly that caused it to bleeding. She went backstage and pour the jug of water on the floor then placed the jug back to its place and cutted a wire there with help scissor, which was present there because of decorations.As the hall was sparkled with too many lights and Shandler, so the one fused bulb didn't made any difference.

She threw that wire on water. It was still conducting energy as it was still connected with the fuse.

She went to tanishka and said "hello.. "

Tanishka was standing with a girl as shaurya was with his friends

"Sorry for disturbing you... But i want ointment for my injury" She said while showing her back palm which she scratched.

"One first aid is in kitchen also so let's take off our sandals here at a corner. " Priya said and they both take off their sandals near the stage

"Come"

Tanishka didn't wanted to go with priya as she was filled up with her in just one day but she nodded and went with priya

"Bro.. Come on... Enough of talks.. Now make us meet with your wife" Said one of shaurya's friend

"Of course yaar... Wait" Said shaurya and then made his gaze roam all over the hall but didn't found tanishka but near the stage he saw her going with priya to the backstage.

"Guys.... Give me a minute please... "

He went behind them.

Tanishka was not concentrated of around her surroundings that she didn't even saw the wet floor in which a electric wire was throwing current.

She wanted to get rid from her as soon as possible this was the cause of not noticing anything around her.
She was about to step further and about to step on water. But.....

Suddenly someone grab her elbow and pulls her near to the person's chest. Tanishka's hand hitted priya's body and she goes away and hits the wall due to which she gets injured on her forehead but it was not bleeding.