Young, Innocent, and Kidnapped?

Ok guys this is the sequel to Young, Wild, and Pregnant I really hope you guys enjoy this story.  I feel this will be well better written because I have been doing some editing and correcting with this story. SO anyway Chapter 1 wooooooooo!!!

Chapter 1

16 Years Later…

“Sarah!”

“Sarah!!”

“Sarah Anne Wilson!!!” I internally groaned at my mothers screaming for me to get up.

“Sarah Anne didn’t I tell you to get up now you don’t want to mess up your perfect attendance on the first day of school!!!”  My mother entered my room pissed off as she ushered me to get up.  I really wanted to sleep in since my body is still in summer mode.  Slowly I climbed out of my bed and, went into my bathroom to get ready for the day ahead.

Once I heard my door shut signaling my mother has left I came out of my bathroom to search for an outfit. Finally I decided on a pair of dark denim skinny jeans, a loose floral tank top, and some brown gladiator sandals.  My naturally wavy dark brown hair was let loose stopping at my shoulders.  I wish my mother would let me grow it longer but, she makes me get it cut when it grows past shoulder length.  Anyway I let that hang loose and, added a headband for decoration I’m not allowed to wear makeup either because my mother feels it’s inappropriate.  I grabbed my school bag and house keys before making my way to the kitchen where I smelled my dad’s famous apple cinnamon pancakes.

“Mmm Dad these smell delicious!” I exclaimed grabbing a plate of pancakes.

“Thank you baby doll I know they’re your favorite plus they always make a pleasant morning.”  He chuckled sitting down across from me digging into his pancakes while my mom just sipped her coffee.  After I cleared my plate of food and downed my glass of orange juice I started to text my best friend Jessica to see if her mom could drive us to school.  Jessica is so beautiful her brown skin was always glowing and warm and she had the face of an angel no wonder guys went crazy over her.  Besides her looks she has a caring heart and, is he kindest person I’ve ever met she became my best and only friend.  But to be completely honest I’m okay with that have a friend is better than having none.

“Honey get your things I’m taking you to school.”  My mother told me while grabbing her car keys.

“Mother Jessica’s Mom is coming to pick me up today.”  I said trying to convince her to let me go.