Part 37

She felt she was lying on something soft and fluffy. She woke up hearing the sweet voice of her Mama. She was wearing something white in color looking more pretty than usual, carrying her little sister Warnie. Her Papa also came and stood beside her. She felt safe, happy, comfort seeing every one of them. But suddenly they started fading. She called her Mama, Papa and Warnie. They extended their hands but she couldn't touch it neither feel it. She started screaming loudly calling her Mama and Papa. But they faded away. She was all screaming and suddenly opening her eyes she found herself in the hospital bed. An oxygen mask on her. She began to recall everything. Her Papa was lying on the floor, blood splattered. Her Mama on the kitchen trying to say to save Warnie. She rushed to her room, found Warnie on the bathtub. She tired giving Warnie CPR but Warnie didn't response. She came down stumbling and saw two stretchers taking the body of her Mama and Papa. She came to realize the earlier one was her dream and this was her reality. Her eyes trembled in fear. She can't be here. She needs to see her Papa, her Mama, Warnie. She can't be lying here. She got up abruptly. Pulling the mask off she got down from the bed. MoonJae noticed it and came forward, telling him to lie down but she refused. She was adamant enough and he knows that. 

She asked him, "whe..re's Papa, M...a, Wa..rnie?" She trembled while asking.

"Meany you need to rest!" Moon Jae said and pulled her towards the bed. She was reluctant and pushed him and asked again, "Moon..moony tell me! Where.is.Papa and Mama?" her eyes full of tears but she didn't shed any. Moon Jae sighed. "The....they took them for post mortem!"

She couldn't believe her ears. She asked, "Wh..ere?"

Moon Jae was crying miserably and said,"they..they are in this hospital!"

Listening to this she rushed out of her room and was searching for the section where these kinda activities were held. Moon Jae and his parents went after her. She came to halt at a specific section where she saw investigators who were at her house. She went to them and asked, "Wh..ere is..Papa?"

A senior investigator known to be the head of the department and her father's best friend, Daniel Lorenzo, came up to her and said, "They're still investigating. Sit here!"

She didn't sit. She kept marching from left to right. After half an hour the doctor came out and Daniel talked with him. She began to take small steps towards the room. Hands clutched on the hem of her hospital gown, eyes teary, heart beating usually, feeling numb. There were three stretchers. Side by side. Two big and one small. The nurse came and lifted off the cloth from the bodies. First body of her father. She halted at the specific position.

 Second body of her mother. Lying peacefully like a delicate flower. Third one of her sister, Warnie. At that moment she realized it was not a dream. It was the reality. Reality of her life, of her world which she thought to be the perfect one. Crumbled in seconds. She felt like she has nothing to do with life anymore. She felt like she is drowning deep down in the sea. She felt like she is left out at space without the oxygen tank. Her heart and mind still saying that her Mama will get up and tell her to get ready to cut the cake. Her Papa will get up and adore her with gifts and affection. Her sister will giggle when everyone will sing the birthday song. But no they are not. They are lying on the stretcher being lifeless. She came forward and with her trembling hand she cupped her Papa's face, her Mamas one and kissed Warnie.

The bodies were then discharged and it was time to bury them. There was an old cemetery to a nearby distance. It was decided to bury her family there. There were not much people. Just her Moony and his parents and Daniel and some of her father's colleagues. She didn't care much of everyone's presence because her everyone is gone right now. She didn't talk with anyone. After the burial everyone left except Moony and his parents. They asked her to come with them but she replied she'll stay a little longer. So they left. And she sat in front of the graves. The weather worsens suddenly. Thunders, lightening scattered around the sky and after a while big drops of water began to fall. And with that her tears too. It was good that it's raining because she can cry silently without anyone noticing. And she did. Tear drop mixed up with the rain water, began to flow down her cheeks. She sat there looking at the graves, tears flowing nonstop so as the rain. It seems like the sky is crying too. It feels like the sky is lonely too just like her. All alone in this world. A big realization hit her. It was her birthday. The day when she came alone in this world and the same day where she was left alone. What a day for her! What a Day!

                                                                           --------------------X-------------------

Hi Folks. I'm sorry cz i was late with this part. It was just a lot was happening around. But soon In Shaa Allah I'm going to finish this. Keep me in your prayers and stay safe and happy yall. 

                                                                                                                                                                                      Love'E'