chapter 1: the crash

I was screaming through the forest as I ran from monsters. I shot monsters with my mini wand. I was then cornered after I hit a tree badly and the worst part was that my wand ran out of juice.

I was a cornered and monsters surrounded me. "Heeeyy guys..." I said as they closed in on me.

Stars POV

I had jumped from a few trees and landed in front of her, landing perfectly. I shot all the monsters with one blast and turned to face her.

"STARLIGHT!" I shouted at her with rage. "How many times are we going to have to tell you that you don't run into the forest?!" Just then Marco landed next to me in his king uniform. "Dear you can't just run in and expect to beat an army of monsters with a training wand."

Marco has goten taller and his voice has gotten deeper but he had a new haircut which was a light #4 on the sides with a trimmed cut that had to be combed with gel. (Only guys and fashionistas understand what I mean)

Star has gotten a more feminine looks so she looks more a women than like she used to. She kept her hair in a braid when looking for Starlight and straight the rest of the time.
"But mom you and dad faced off against an entire demon army."
"That was different." I say as I stray away from the statement. "Let's go back to the castle and we'll talk about this then." I say as me and Marco get on our horses with starlight on Marcos saddle

Marcos POV

I noticed Starlights sad face. "It's OK hun, me and your mom would always have to face off against monsters. You just need to learn more about it." I whisper to her.

"It's just that we don't want you to get hurt or worse. How about I tell you a story when we get home?" I ask as I see her smile. I nod and ride faster as I wink at star. "Beat ya there!" I say as I rode with a cheering starlight on my back. I was jumping logs and making sharp turns, thinking we would win, we start cheering and then we see star pull up next to us.

"You know I will." She said mockingly as she went infront of us.

I grunted and rode faster and faster, by then we were riding at the same speed.

"Star we're coming close to the castle!" I shout as I see her smirk. "Then speed up knuckle head!"

Marco was about to win when star froze him and Starlight in place with her wand.

She rode into the kingdom as she unfroze us. We rode in close to her. We glared at as she stuck out her tounge.

Me and Starlight get off and start running over to her. "Star you cheating women!" I said as I hugged her and kissed her. I heard Starlight say "EEWWWW! Mom not infront of me!" She said as she turned around.

"Quite you your 15." Star says as she walks over to her. "Hun we need to talk." She said as she put her hands on her shoulders kneeling down to her.

"If I'm in trouble then throw me in the brig now." She said as she put her hand in front of her. "What? No, no, no, not yet." She hands me her wand.

Starlights POV

"What's this for?" I ask as I smile and inspect it as it starts to glow.

"What's happening?" I ask as I look at it confused or scared.

It then erupts into a blast of light and I look before me as I let out a gasp.

The wand had changed and it was in the shape of a shining rose, it also had a green handle. It also had a red mini rose at the end.

I waved it around. "Why is it a rose?" I said as it shades into a deeper shade of red.

Mom gaspee. "You have the mood rose! No butterfly has gotten that since the great monster war."

"Lets talk about this in your bedroom as you get ready for bed." Dad said as we started to ride home.

=======================

After resent searching and a fair amount of time since part one of the first book I have made another book

Take note that this a second book and is not the first one.

Remember
Read
Vote
Comment
REPEAT

c.g out