CHAPTER 2

The story starts when the two of them meet eachother in Thier childhood.
Well, their parents was best friends and they started to live in the same neighborhood.
It's true that they both were born with silver spoon.
Both were spoilt brats.
Thier hatred towards eachother starts when both LUCAS AND LUNA were in primary school and were 6 and 4 of age.
They both used to fight with eachother over small things but there was always something between them that they both didn't know.
They were possessive for eachother even in Thier childhood.
They don't want to have friends and also don't want to other one to have friends.
Their were always a competition between them from childhood, as they were classmates they wanted to have better grades from eachother.
They would fight if other one got higher grades they were always in competition even it's studies, swimming,games or other co- curricular activities......they just want perfection.

Even now when they are adults they have competition in business.

Before starting official story let's have a brief intro of their families......

Mr Benson and Mrs Benson
They are shifted to England from France (where they used to live)
They are their own businesses in England.
Their only child is LUNA BENSON.
Still they best friends with Ryles.

Mr Ryles and Mrs Ryles
They are now living in Switzerland because it's their favourite place.
They had also moved from France after Bensons.
They used to have two children but their daughter died when she was just 3 years old she was older then Lucas.
Now Lucas is only child.
Still best friends with Bensons.

Luna Benson and Lucas Benson currently living in France running their companies.