1 month

⚠️‼️warning this story includes things like self-harm, grief, depression, and more.‼️⚠️

*tylers pov*

It had been one month since he passed. Life feels like jack shit. I miss him so much. I am walking home from the graveyard. Tears rolling down my face. I had only been with him for about 6 months when he passed. As I'm walking I see Ashlyn sitting on a bench. It is relatively dark outside so I walk up to her. Trying to hide my tears. I begin to remember how much of a brother Logan was to Ashlyn.

Tyler-"hey.."

I sit down next to her

Ashlyn *sniffle* "um... hey.."

I see tears rolling down her cheeks. She seems to be struggling to.

Tyler-"how you are you feeling"

Ashlyn-"I can't believe he's gone"

Her voice is shakey. I make me want to cry even more. We may fight a lot but this is the first time I've ever felt this bad for her.

Tyler-"I know.. but. Adleast now he doesn't have to go through the bullying anymore"

*ashlyns pov*

As Tyler sat there talking. I begin to realize how much I miss Logan. My hood is up. My wrist are stinging. I feel like a part of me is gone.

Tyler-"why were you here?"

Ashlyn-"I was gonna visit him.... But I can't bring myself to."

Tyler-"I was just there. It's ok. Not everyone has the courage to go there and see that."

Ashlyn-"yea... it's getting late... we should probably head home.."

I stand up. Tyler follows. He doesn't seem to want me walking alone

Tyler-"I'll walk you home. It's on the way to mine anyway.."

Ashlyn-"ok..."

NO THIS WONT BE A SHIP!!!
Word count-292