Chapter Six

I must have fallen asleep on Winter's lap from the sugar crash I got from the two bags of candy I downed watching romance movies with her. "They're so cute." I heard a voice speaking in the background. "The moment they met they were like sisters to each other, that's why I sent them out today was so they could bond." I heard Winona, she sounded so much closer than Ava. "You guys talk too damn loud." Winter groans. All I could do was nod my head in response. "It's cute though baby, you got your arm around Eden's stomach and Eden is in a fetal position using your lap as a pillow." Ava coos at her. I could tell that Winter flipped her off. "Oh come on Little Doe, let me see your hazel eyes." I slowly opened them, and pinned her with a glare instead. "So I saw how much you two spent, did you have fun?" Winona asks. "We did, we talked for a while and then we went shopping with your card, Eden got a whole ass library in my trunk." Winter smiles. 

  "I'm assuming I have bags to bring up for Eden?" Winona asks. "Yep." Winter replies. "That's a lot of chip and candy wrappers that are scattered around the living room." Ava mumbles. "It's a sister thing, you wouldn't understand." Winter sighs. "Have they always been this way?" Ava asks Winona. "Yes." We both yell in unison. With Ava and Winona being the two masculine ones of the group, of course they wouldn't understand the bond we have. Ava and I did the girly talk and had sleepovers but we've never been too close to cuddle after getting a sugar crash. Ava was the one who wanted to drink protein and keep up with her shape and body, whereas I didn't care and let my weight fluctuate. 

  I sit up, rubbing my eyes. "What time is it anyways?" I ask. "It's closer to three now, Winona and I got out of our classes around two but we didn't want to wake you guys up." Ava shrugs. "What the hell were you two doing? Just watching us sleep? That's a bit creepy." Winter groans. "No, we were sitting at the island talking about some things, and then we got on the topic of you two sleeping." Ava smiles. "How's your back?" I ask, turning to look at Winter. "It hurts like a bitch but I could careless, that was some good ass sleep." I nodded my head. "When did you want to head back?" Ava asks. "Here in a little bit, I need to wake up first." Winter whines. I roll my eyes and watch as Winona walks in with four or five bags. Ava turns and stares at the bags in horror. "This is what they do when you leave them alone?" Ava questions. "It's usually worse, there's normally fifteen each." Ava's eyes widen more before turning to look at Winter. 

  "We didn't go to all the normal stores because we wanted to rush here and watch movies." I smile. "I noticed when there wasn't a Victoria's Secret bag in the trunk at all." Winona calls from my room, where I assume she's putting the bags down. "It's fine we'll go tomorrow before Eden has to go to work." Winter calls out to Winona. "Okay baby, let's get you back to our place. We have to put up all your stuff." Ava sighs. "I love you Eden, never forget that." She whispers before getting up and walking to Ava. " I love you Ava, I love you Winter." Winter smiles. "I love you too E, you should probably get more rest, you look exhausted." Ava nods, before they both walk out. 

  "Baby, I'm going to clean our mess up." I yell. "No, you're not, I am." She says as she walks into the living room with the trash can. "Are there any unknown surprises because your classes were supposed to end at one?" I question curiously. "There may be one." She mumbles. "Like what?" I question. "Like I talked to the school and we may or may not be moving out of here." I scrunch my eyebrows together. "I got a two bedroom apartment with Ava today. I wasn't going to let them stay in a small tiny room especially with all the stuff Winter owns, you don't have to move with us. I know you said you didn't want to share a room or anything until you could trust me more." She looks up at me as she picks up the wrappers on the table. I think I'm at a loss of words at the moment because, all I can seem to do is stare at her like she's lying to me. 

  "Little Doe you okay?" She asks. "Are you lying to me?" I ask. "No, I'm being dead serious. I love you, I want to be with you. I don't think I could stand the thought of being with someone else, you're it for me Eden." I nod my head. "Then yes, Winona, I will move in with you." She drops the trash can and wraps her arms around me tightly, I hug her back as tears pour down my face. "When do we move in?" I ask. "Tomorrow." I pull away from her, my eyes wide. "Tomorrow? There's still a lot we have to pack Trouble!" Winona laughs.