‼️ Prologue‼️

Y/n's pov:

I groaned as I sat up from my bed, today felt different.. but I didn't think much of it as I stood up and walked out of my room then closed the door behind me as I walked down the stairs.

"Mom?.." I called, no response.

"Mom..!" I called again, still no response. I thought for a moment before realizing.

'Ohh she's at waldens house probably!!' I thought as I giggled rushing down the stairs and opened the front door closing it behind me.

Due to living right by Walden I ran to his house before slowing down as I saw a large car parked infront of waldens house with boxes filled with who knows what and I saw my mother.. she was crying..?!

I never saw my mama cry so I rushed over to see her talking to wallys dad..

Once I was beside her I tapped her before speaking, "Mom? What's wrong?"

She looked over with tears down her eyes as she spoke tiredly, "well.. the darlings are moving.."

...what..?

Walden's pov:

As I sat on the ground by a tree behind the house that was marked with me and y/n's initials I couldn't help but cry.. why.. why did we have to move..?! Our house is completely fine and I loved being with y/n's..

I tugged on my hair before all my thoughts stopped when I hear y/n she sounded broken..

"W..Walden.. is it true..?" She asks, I knew exactly what she meant.. I looked up at her with tears in my eyes as well but I wiped them away.

I nodded as I let out a small, "yea.." that was all I took before I felt y/n's arms around me in a hug I hugged her back tightly as she fully laid on me, I then felt tears rise up in my eyes as i started to cry as well.

Y/n's pov:

We js sat there and cried it wasn't like we could do much more without breaking down.. I rubbed his back trying to soothe him before he pulled me up to a sit up as I looked at him.

"Y/n, I love you so much you mean everything to me and I will never forget you and if I do please don't give it away give me small hints so I can figure it out you will always be a massive part of life and if we meet again in the future I would love to marry you.." he spoke as he leaned closer making are foreheads touched.

We just sat there for a moment before he spoke up, "I love you y/n.." he then closed the space in between us with a kiss, I was shocked at first before I melted in.. the kiss wasn't long or anything it was just soft and sweet and when he broke the kiss we js stared at each other before giggling and kissing again before we heard a familiar voice.

"Alright love birds.. it's time.." it was my mom's voice as we immediately broke away as we stared at her before Walden hugged me again, I hugged him back tightly before he whispered in my ear, "I love you y/n.."