PLEASE READ

Hello lovelies. I apologize for disappearing for so long, which is why I'm here address that and another matter.

I am here to make it official that I will be giving up on this account. For the past year and a half I've been having difficulties with the change in wattpad policies, regulations, and logging in. I still don't know the cause of my issue with logging in, but it really hasn't been making things any easier for me.

As you can see, some of my stories (specifically toxic now) have been taken down because of wattpad and its policies that have changed in the past year, which really opened my eyes to the fact that my only solution is giving up on this account. I truly apologize.

But with my giving up on this account, I have decided not to give up on being an author as a whole. Remember that spare account I made a while ago (@keepITchicky_lixie)?
BINGO!! I have decided to use that account instead and continue activities. I don't want to leave the people who have made my life so much better, so I will continue writing.

I've decided to upload the first chapter of that new book or mine 'Cinnamon' and continue with it on my spare account (which will then become my main account) and ofcourse write other books for you all to enjoy. As for my other stories, I'll need to ask you guys I should do with them because me hai shem I'm lost.

Would you like me to continue them all or completely drop them? But with that being said, I'd like to thank you all for giving me so much love on this account and being the best friends I could have ever asked for. I love you all so much you don't understand <333.