Let Go

There are times in life when we can't do anything but to let God. By that I mean let Him be God. We like taking control of our lives but if we look closely we normally just mess it up for ourselves.

I haven't been writing for some time now, but as a comeback testimony I will tell you guys about how I Got my recent job. Before I got my job I was normally home, then at some point like everybody else I got bored of being home. I started searching for work to do. It was difficult, it was like nobody wanted me. So I started giving up, I got so tired of giving my CV to companies. Then my dad told me to search for work at his work place. I was unsure about that job because I don't really feel comfortable working with family. So I put it at the back of my mind for future use. And some weeks later my brother told a shop near his school was looking for an employee. So I decided to try, I gave my CV then was called in for an interview. All I thought was God if this job is for me I claim it in Jesus name and if not thats okay. Then He blessed me with the job. God is amazing, I'm writing all of this but I also have my moments when I want things to go my way but Thank God He takes over.

This was just an encouragement for us to let God do His best in us because even what we think is His worst is always awesome at the end if the tunnel. God bless you and please comment so that we can build one another in Jesus name. Stay blessed :-)