clubbing and first encounter-2

.....

.....

.....

"Ho my god, Jisoo, you got an offer from the great Kim corporation; I am overjoyed for you." Sulgi crushes me in her tight embrace.

" Sulgi I think I will die today in your hands; can you please let go?"

"Hay, girl, I am so happy. Let your ass be happy as well, and we will celebrate today. Let us go to the pub," she encouraged me.

"I want to see that asshole oldie face," Sulgi is happier than me.

"If you had seen his disgusting fucking face at the time, you would have laughed till your ass was in tears," I said, sipping my coffee. This is the most effective way to relax my mind.

"I hope Miss Lee Jin had known his personality."

" He will get what he deserves, sulgi.Karma is a bitch, he cannot get away from it."

"You said you are going to work for her son?"

"Yes"

"Oh my God, Jisoo, you lucky ass; he is so freaking handsome. I even heard something about him, that he is best in bed," and my eyes widened as I heard her words.

"Do not say his son is the same as him, then he will be another for me, Sulgi."

"Do not worry, Jisoo, there are millions of girls behind him, and he will not sleep with just one girl another time; he's only done one time with the same girl that is his policy." I was more disgusted after hearing this.

"I do not know; I meet and work for people who are complete assholes."

"Hope for the best, Jisoo; let us go, we will bang today.

...

...

...

"Do not you think this is too revealing, Sulgi"

"See, girl, you fucking have a curvy and sexy body, and you have spent your entire life poor

"See, girl, you fucking have a curvy and sexy body, and you have spent your entire life poor. Now that you have money, just have fun with young boys by tempting them. Not an oldie."

"I do not want any boys. I am enough for myself."

"But, your body needs some sex to relax, baby; if possible, today I will throw you into a one-night stand; let us rip your virgin ass, jisoo." I bit my lips at my friend words, yes still I'm vergin with zero fun life compared to other girls of my age I'm just behaving like granny but my life is not like other girls.

Yes, I am still verging because my parents ignore me due to misunderstandings. I studied at university and worked part-time. Now that I have enough money, I can live my life happily. But I do not want to go on one-night stands with unknown boys; this sulgi always makes shady suggestions.