Termination

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1059092559/

While getting dragged by a Larry, I saw Piper. The Larry said to her, "Back again"? "Yep." Replied Piper. Soon, I was getting thrown down pit, I looked up to see RT's sinister face waving back from the top. Falling to my DEATH/ Nerf, I saw an exit for employees only. Jumping, I barely made it to the ledge, and making a huge sprint with the Larrys on my tail. While dashing, I saw an abandoned warehouse. Panting, I dashed to the corner. It was a dead end.

One of the Larry's said, "Got'cha." I quickly dove and hid in a cardboard box and then I silently snuck past him and darted away. I made sure to keep the box, for it might come in handy for later.  

After an eternity of running, I stopped by a bar. I walked inside to see two big men staring me down. One had a mask and the other had a shotgun and a... nose ring? I walked to the bartender and asked for the XXX. The bartender (Whose name was Barley) said gleefully, "At your service," and darted behind the counter. He came back out, and not too long after, a Larry came in and started talking to Barley. I ran into my box and found a perfect hiding spot just as the masked man got in a fight with the nose ring guy.

As the -oddly darker than usual- Larry talked some more, I realized who he was he was no Larry. He was the one and only Lawrie. I soon made my escape while they chatted and put up posters, as well as rewards for bringing me in, alive. 10,000 dollars. 

I realized this might be harder than I originally expected.