Part 26

I woke up in a hospital. I didn't know what happened. I saw my Mom sitting in the front of my dad. Both of them sat next to my bed. They were sleeping. Obviously. It was dark outside. Seemed like it was night. I tried to sat up but I couldn't. Something was wrong. I tried to remember what happened before I came in here. Nothing. The last thing I remembered was that I sat in the car. With Kallen.

'Mom? Dad?' I whispered to my sleeping parents. It looked so cute. They were cuddling. They slowly woke up.

'Kathy! Honey Omg!' she came to me and grabbed my hand. A tear rolled down her face.

'Why am I here? What happened?' I asked anxiously.

'You can't remember?' Dad answered worried.

'Dad please...' I whispered.

'You had a bad car accident. Kallen told us you had a fight with him...' Mom explained me. I got shocked. Not because of the accident. Because of Kallen. I remembered how we sat in the car. A tear rolled down my face.

'Kath what's wrong?' Mom asked me and wiped the tear off of my face. A doctor came in.

'Good night Mrs. Cimorelli. I'm glad you're finally awake.' he smiled.

'What? Why finally? How long did I sleep?' I asked confused.

'You were in a coma for nearly 1 week.' he answered, I got shocked. I didn't know what I've done...

'What do you still remember?' he continued asking.

'Em.. I remember that I was in a car with my boyfriend... Then... There's a big dark hole...' I looked down..

'Seems like you've got a little amnesia but everything should come back in the next week.' he smiled. That explained my strong headache and my dizzy feeling... Whatever I've done..