1

Great, you just arrived and you already hated England's weather.

It hadn't stopped raining since the train stopped, and it got worse when you got stuck in a car with your mother and her new husband.

Maybe it was because they were leaving without you.

Since your mother met John, everything had fell down. They started dating and, at first, you were happy for your mother, even though you didn't like John, but she seemed to be so in love with him you couldn't say anything.

But a year later they got married, and when they came back from their honeymoon, your mother told you they were moving out to California... Without you.

You still had to finish school, and John had contacts in england who could get you in one of the most prestigious wizarding schools , hogwarts.

Your mother agreed, and a few weeks after, there you where, at the back of a rented car on your way to hell.

John hadn't stop talking since you left your home, and it was starting to be very annoying.

You rolled your eyes, John had been in that school when he was younger, and he seemed to know everyone...

"Oh, and please say hi to..-"

"I will say hello to everyone if you shut up" you said, putting on your headphones to stop listening to him.

Your mother glared at you.
"They will teach you some manners too"

John scoffed, but you hummed and closed your eyes, ignoring him.

Hogwarts was bigger than you imagined.

The entry had a big fence and a lovely path surrounded by trees, and the main building looked like a mansion. You tried not to look very impressed by it, but you couldn't help cursing when you saw how big it was.

There was an old man and a woman waiting for you there, and John greeted them with that fake, big smile he always had when he spoke to important people.

You learnt that they were the principal and one of the teachers, who would be your tutor. You didn't even paid attention to their names.

They talked for at least one hour, while you stood near the car, looking around to find some way to run away.

"So Y/N" dumbledore smiled at you, but you were too angry to smile at someone in that moment "Welcome to hogwarts, we hope you have an amazing experience with us".

You raised your eyebrows, faking a smile when your mother glared at you again.

"I'm sure I will"

"Well, my dear, I'm sure Y/N will be well taken care of in here" John smiled to your mother "We should get going, we have to get up early tomorrow if you want to visit Copenhagen before leaving for California"

They had come with you because, according to your mother, they wanted to say goodbye properly, but you knew it was because they thought you would have ran away if you were alone. And they were right.

"I will miss you" your mother hugged you, and for a moment you hugged her back.

Those past moths your relationship with her had been inexistent, but she was still your mother, and you would miss her anyway "Behave, okay? I will call you twice a week"

"Okay mom" you sighed "Have fun fucking your husband in LA"

"Y/N" she pressed her lips together, a thing she did when se was angry "Please, John is doing this for you, because he loves you and wants you to have the same opportunities he had"