Did I Dream?

~Prologue~

"I am so happy for you!" my best friend Gaby squealed. my boyfriend and I have officially been together for a year now. I have known him for two years but we have been dating for one. I'm taking him to fancy Italian restaurant called Locanda Locatelli. He is going to meet me there because of work.

"What are you going to where?" Gaby asked.

"This," I stated back and showed her my dress. it's a white strapless high-low and the top is all sparkly. The top also has a little cut down the middle. I don't think I have ever spent as much money on clothes before, but this is special.

"Oh my god! It's beautiful but it'll look even more beautiful on you," She told me while pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you," I whispered and pulled out of the hug and went to my room to get changed. I went into my room and stripped from all the clothes I was wearing and started putting on my dress because I took a shower this morning. After I'm done changing I straighten my long curly hair an put on light makeup. I'm not the type of girl to put on a lot of makeup I put little or no makeup at all. I look in the mirror and I really don't think I have looked better anytime before. Well I also never spent this much money on a piece of clothing. Once I'm finished I go out into the living room where I see Gaby watching the news.

"Police state that the fight broke out during a friendly football' game. The men who were playing said that one male had beaten them all. The males name can not be released at this time. We will be right back for more news," How can one person do that much damage on all five of those men? I play football' it is my passion and I don't want to be afraid of going to play. It's not fair.

"That's just crazy!" I yell. Gaby turns around to talk to me but then gasps and runs over engulfing me in a hug.

"I told you it would look more beautiful on you! Wait till Eric sees you! You really are beautiful!" Gabby yells, hurting my ears a little.

"I have to leave like right now because I have reservations," I tell Gaby

"Okay bye love, have a wonderful evening!" She yells again while sitting back on the couch watching the news, as I walk out the door. once I get into the car my mind keeps bringing me back to what i heard on the news. Soon my brain is clouded with questions. Why did the fight happen? Who was the guy that did it? Thy can't they release his name? with all these questions running through my mind I seem to make it here quite fast. I park my car and head inside. once in I am greeted by a nice middle aged man,

"Ciao signora come stai oggi?" (Hi ma'am how are you doing today?)

"Molto buona, grazie. Prenotazioni per Rinaldi,"(very good, thanks. Reservation for Rinaldi.) I tell the nice man. my mom was Italian so I speak it fluently.

"Ah sì questo modo giusto Rinaldi," (Ah yes Rinaldi right this way.) The man says walking away with me following close behind. He sits me at an elegant table with flowers on it.

"qualsiasi cosa vuoi adesso?"(Would you like anything right now?) The man asked handing me a menu.

"non ho sto aspettando qualcuno, ma grazie,"(No, I'm waiting for someone, but thanks.) I told him. He nodded his head and walked away. As I sit here, I can't help but to think about the incident I heard on the news. I'm afraid to go play anymore. All I'm really thinking is why the fight happened. Was it something stupid like cheating? Or was it something meant for a fight. I am one who doesn't care if someone fights because of a good reason. If they deserve then let them have it. I am pulled out of my deep thought when the same man comes over to me,

"Io sono spiacente signora, ma è ora di chiusura," (I'm sorry ma'am but it's closing time). Whoa! Hold on what time is it? I look at my watch to see it's nine o'clock. Didn't I get here at seven? Why didn't Eric show up? He probably forgot. Wait how could he forget I texted him and showed him it was our special day?

"Mi dispiace che si recherà,"(Sorry I will be going.) I got up gave the man a tip for being so nice and walked out. I found my car and got in. I am going to his flat to see what happened.

~~~

I reach his flat to see an unusual car there. I walk up to the door and knock. No answer. I start banging on the door and I here footsteps. The door is opened by a half naked blonde. Oh hell no!

"Who the hell are you?!" I yell at the girl.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Who the hell are you!?" She yells back. even louder coming closer to me.

"Eric's girlfriend!" I screamed stepping closer to her.

"Oh no I'm Eric's girlfriend!" No way in hell! He's cheating on me?!

"Where the hell is Eric?!" I scream even louder than before.

"He's in the bed sleeping! So shut the hell up!" She yelled. I stormed in Eric's room and seen him peacefully sleeping, ha not anymore! I pull the covers off of him to find that he's naked. Soon tears are falling down my face because he slept with her. I slap him hard in the face and he jumps up and grabs the blanket to cover him up.

"How could you?!" I yell slapping him again. I cant believe this could happen to me?

"I'm sorry babe but I just got bored," He said. This is so unreal. Tears still coming down my face.

"You got bored and slept with a slut? Oh yeah of course you did because that's what they are for!" I yell back tears now violently streaming down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry babe but you don't give me anything, and I need something," He says again this makes me slap him even harder than before.

"I don't give you anything? You know why? Because I am not a slut!" I yell and start going up to the girl but he stops me.

"No don't do anything. I'm so sorry please forgive me? I didn't know what I was doing?" He asks looking very sad.

"No! We are threw! I'm not some bitch you can screw over!" I yell still crying and run out of his flat and into my car. I don't EVER want to see him again!

A/N: Sorry that Harry is not in this chapter!! He will be in the next chapter!! Please, Please vote and comment to tell me if it's good or bad give me ideas what ever you want! sorry if there are some grammar issues!! BYE!! LOVE YOU!!