𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣

---
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

The next day, Tokyo Jujutsu High was abuzz with activity. A meeting had been called to discuss the strange phenomenon from the night before. In the faculty room, Principal Yaga, Utahime Iori, Shoko Ieiri, and a few other faculty members were already deep in conversation.

The room was filled with the low hum of voices, theories being thrown around, and the occasional sound of paper rustling. Suddenly, the door swung open, and in walked a tall man with striking white hair and a blindfold covering his eyes-Gojo Satoru.

"Am I late to the discussion?" Gojo asked, his tone light, almost teasing. He seemed completely unconcerned, as usual.

Utahime, who had been deep in conversation with Principal Yaga, turned sharply to face him, irritation evident on her face. "Gojo! You're always late! Do you even take anything seriously?"

Gojo shrugged nonchalantly, that familiar smirk playing on his lips. "You know me, Utahime, I like to make an entrance."

She rolled her eyes, clearly unimpressed. "Well, now that you're here, maybe we can actually get something done."

As they settled into the meeting, Principal Yaga brought up the mysterious light. "It wasn't just a natural phenomenon. We have reason to believe it's tied to a powerful curse-or something entirely new. We need to investigate."

Shoko, who had been quietly observing, chimed in. "The energy felt different. It's worth looking into before it causes any trouble."

Gojo leaned back in his chair, a thoughtful look briefly crossing his face. "A bright light like that, drawing attention? It's definitely not something to ignore. But hey, why not let the kids have some fun with this one? They could use the experience."

Shoko nodded in agreement, her expression as calm as ever. "Just make sure they don't get themselves killed, Gojo."

With a carefree grin, Gojo responded, "No worries. I'll keep an eye on them... mostly."

---
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

After the meeting, Gojo made his way to the classroom where his students-Megumi Fushiguro, Yuji Itadori, and Nobara Kugisaki-were waiting. As he entered, he was met with three expectant faces.

"Alright, team, we've got ourselves a mission!" he announced cheerfully.

Before Gojo could explain further, Yuji's excitement got the better of him. "I know! We're going to investigate that weird light from last night, right?!"

Gojo sighed, though there was a hint of amusement in his tone. "Well, that saves me some explanation. You're right, Yuji. We're heading out to see what's behind that light. So, let's get moving!"

Nobara and Megumi exchanged a glance, both letting out a sigh, though for different reasons.

"Are we the only ones doing this? Or is it going to be a full team effort?" Nobara asked, crossing her arms.

"Nope, the second and third years will be joining in too," Gojo replied casually, his usual playful tone making the situation seem almost routine.

Nobara nodded, satisfied with the answer, and the team headed out.

---
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗶𝘁𝗲

They soon arrived at the location where the light had last been seen. The atmosphere was tense, but Gojo seemed as relaxed as ever.

"Alright, this is where it was last spotted. We're going to split up," he announced, looking at the three students. "Search the area and find any clues or signs until afternoon. Report back here if you find anything."

Yuji and Nobara's eyes widened in shock. "WHAT?! The whole day?!" they exclaimed in unison, clearly not thrilled at the prospect.

Megumi, meanwhile, simply covered his ears, already used to the noise. Gojo chuckled at their reaction.

"Don't worry, I'll treat you all to something nice once we're done," he said, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. "Think of it as a reward for all your hard work."

Yuji and Nobara immediately perked up, their disappointment quickly forgotten, while Megumi remained quiet but attentive.

"Alright, after you find something-or if you don't-come back here and wait for me," Gojo instructed.

Megumi finally spoke up, his tone serious. "Are you going to be looking for clues too? Or just observing?"

Gojo shot him a teasing glance. "What, are you scared, Megumi?"

Megumi frowned but said nothing, his irritation clear. With a chuckle, Gojo waved them off, letting them get to work while he wandered off, probably to find a way to entertain himself.

---
𝗬𝘂𝗷𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

As Yuji wandered through the area, his curiosity got the better of him. "Oi, Sukuna, what do you think about that light? I know you were listening to everything."

A dark, amused voice echoed in Yuji's mind. "That light? It's nothing but a distraction. But it does have a strange energy... Perhaps it's something worth my time after all."

Yuji scowled, as Sukuna's typical arrogance didn't help his growing unease. The two continued to bicker as Yuji searched, though he tried to keep focused on the task at hand.

---
𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴

After some time, they all regrouped at the designated meeting spot. Megumi was the first to return, followed by Yuji, and then Nobara.

Gojo arrived last, a lollipop in his mouth as he approached the trio. "So, any luck?"

The three students exchanged glances, and Yuji spoke up first. "Nope, no clues at all. Just a whole lot of nothing."

"Same here," Nobara added with a frown. "It's like the light never even existed."

"Well, that's disappointing," Gojo said, though he didn't seem particularly surprised. "Looks like you'll be looking again tomorrow."

Yuji and Nobara groaned in unison, clearly not excited about the prospect of another day of searching.

"But since you all did well today, I'll still treat you!" Gojo added, his tone brightening.

Yuji and Nobara's moods instantly lifted, and they began to bicker about where they should go to eat.

"I'm thinking we hit up that sushi place downtown! They've got the best rolls."

"Sushi? Are you serious? We should go to that new steakhouse! I've been dying to try it."

The two continued to argue back and forth as Megumi silently watched, his expression unreadable.

In the end, Gojo simply let them argue it out, a small smile on his face as he listened to their lively debate. Finally, he chimed in, "Alright, alright, we'll go to both places. First, sushi, then steakhouse. That way, everyone's happy."

Yuji and Nobara exchanged surprised but pleased looks, while Megumi just sighed, knowing better than to question Gojo's methods.

With that, they set off, their earlier exhaustion forgotten as they looked forward to the feast ahead.

---

I hope you enjoy this story! (♥ω♥*)

~

What do you think of Chapter 1?
I'd love to hear your opinion! (≡^∇^≡)