Five years: Chapter 1

Five years... 

 It had been five years since I left Stiles. Nine months after I left Stiles, I went to the hospital and gave birth to a little baby with soft brunette hair and tan, almost pale skin. Seth. That was the name of my baby boy, of Stiles's baby boy. The baby boy he didn't know about. It hurt, it hurt me. I wanted Stiles to be involved in our son's life, he missed everything. Seth being born, Seth crawling, Seth walking and talking. Stiles had missed everything, our son was starting school in two weeks and Stiles wasn't there... Those were the thoughts running through my head as I showered, After showering I got dressed and did my hair, as I was brushing my (Y/HC) hair, I felt a tiny pair of arms wrap around my leg. I look down and see Seth hugging my leg while rubbing his big brown eyes. I smile and put my hairbrush down before picking up Seth and I hold him in my arms, "Hi sweetheart." I say sweetly. "Hi mama..." Seth says, the tiredness present in his usually high-pitched voice. I have been having Seth wake up earlier than usual for school, and now he's been waking up very tired, but it's better to have him start now and not later.

-Grace. August 25, 2024. 1:57pm. 225 words