1

As Minho finished leading the group in training, he clapped his hands and called for a break. Jisung was sweating heavily, having spent the hour-long workout going all out. He gasped for air, his arms on his knees as he bent over at the waist.

"Alright guys, let's take a break and have some water. We can pick up where we left off in a few minutes," Minho announced, his voice loud over the panting and grunting of the group members.

Jisung looked up, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. Minho's muscular form caught his eye, his sweat-soaked tank top clinging to his skin. Jisung swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat as he averted his gaze, turning to Hyunjin who was standing next to him.

"Would you like some water?" Hyunjin offered, holding out a bottle to Jisung as he looked at him, concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, thanks," Jisung replied, taking the bottle and guzzling down the ehole bottle . He paused for a moment, taking several deep breaths as the water worked its way through his parched throat.

"So, are you coming to the birthday party?" Hyunjin asked, watching Jisung closely.

Jisung's eyes flicking to the bathroom as he tried to come up with an excuse.

"Oh, I forgot about it," Jisung mumbled, avoiding Hyunjin's gaze as he spoke. "I might have some plans with my friends. Let me call them, and I'll get back to you, alright?"

"Alright, Ji," Hyunjin replied, patting him on the back. "Let me know what you decide."

Jisung nodded and quickly made his way to the bathroom, his phone already in hand.

As Jisung anxiously waited in the bathroom stall, he began to type a message to Minho on his phone.

"I'm in the last stall. Come ASAP," Jisung sent the message, his heart pounding in his chest as he waited for a response. The knock on the door caused him to jump, and the door creaked open, revealing Minho, who sauntered in with a  grin on his face. The smell of perfume mixed with his musky scent, making Jisung's heart race.

Without hesitation, Minho pressed his lips on Jisung's before he could react. The shock made Jisung's arms wrap around himself as he backed up against the stall door.

"Okay, I strictly say no to this in public, especially with the members around," Jisung whispered, his heart drumming in his ears.

"Ji, I thought you called me here because you missed me," Minho said with a fake frown at his face, getting closer to Jisung.

"I called you here because we have to talk," Jisung replied, clearing his throat. He took a deep breath, his nerves getting the better of him. "I was just going to ask if you're still coming to my house. There's Jin's birthday party tonight, and Hyunjin just asked me if I wanted to come."

"I wouldn't miss spending time with you," Minho said, adding a hint of a taunt in his tone.

"Okay then don't tell anyone that you're meeting me," Jisung said, his voice trembling.

Minho chuckled, "As if someone would believe that you have other friends."

Jisung hit Minho's arm playfully, "Hey!"

Minho smirked, "Just joking, Ji. I'll see you tonight."

As they exchanged glances, Jisung couldn't turn away his head. He waited for a little while before leaving to not leave any suspicions.

When he left the bathroom he went straight to where Hyunjin and Felix were sitting and chatting. As soon as Jisung approached, Hyunjin turned to him and asked, with a mischievous glint in his eye, "Hey, did you talk to your friends? I hope you're ditching them to spend the night with us!"