Levi went god-tier cleaning mode.

Levi walked to the bathroom with his spare clothes, and closed the door behind him, so he could have a good shower.

Alibaba went into Levi' s room, holding a bucket of...dirt.

'Heh heh..' She grinned like a mad person and started throwing dirt everywhere in his room.

~Latuurr~

Levi came back to his room, so he could put his clothes away.
When he stepped into the room, he froze, and saw the dirt Alibaba planted everywhere.

He was screaming inside, and then eventually he screamed outside too.

Of course, Erwin ran in the room to check on Levi, and he saw the dirt.

"I BET FUCKING SHITTY FOUR EYES DID THIS FUCKING SHIT, IN MY FUCKING BEDROOM, JUST FOR FUCKING FUN, SO SHE COULD GET FUCKING TITANS FROM ME, BECAUSE SHE LOVES HER FUCKING BABIES. I WILL KILL EVERY FUCKING TITAN HANJI ZOË I FUCKING WILL AND YOU WILL LIKE IT SHITTY FOUR EYES FUCKTARDED ASSHOLE!!" Levi screamed out loud, scaring Erwin, and the whole mess hall from the distance.

Alibaba smirked mischievously, and walked back to her own bedroom/office.

She sat in her desk, and the door pounded, loudly.

She sighed and looked up from her papers, giving off her best Kuu-dere-look face.

"Name, then come in."

"IT'S YOUR FUCKING BROTHER FUCKFACE, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR FOR ME THIS FUCKING INSTANT YOU SHITTY-ASS BRAT!!"

Alibaba ran over to her door, and locked it.

"NO!" She yelled and opened the window, climbed out, and quietly shuts it.

Levi busts down the door, not seeing you in your office/bedroom.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO?!" He screamed throughout HQ, causing every cadet, well, people to flinch in fear.

Alibaba hid in the weapon shack, the dirtiest place in HQ grounds.

Of course he's gonna look here but he's not gonna step in.

She grinned again, and chuckled.

"IF YOU DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHERE SHE WENT, YOU WILL CLEAN THE WHOLE FUCKING HQ, WITH A TOOTHBRUSH AND SOME WATER, AND YOU HAVE TO WAX THE FUCKING FLOOR WITH THE TOOTHBRUSH AND WATER, DO I MAKE MYSELF FUCKING CLEAR, YOU PIECE OF SHIT ASS WHORE?!?"

Alibaba heard the poor girl whimper, and pointed to the weapon shack.

Levi stormed to the shack, but luckily, Alibaba found a hole, big enough for her to crawl out of.

She quickly crawled from the hole, immediantly feeling guilty for making the girl have to do the toothbrush and water thing.

"YOU LYING FUCKING BRAT!! 50 LAPS, AND PUSHUPS, THEN START CLEANING WITH YOUR TOOTHBRUSH AND WATER!!!"

Alibaba ran far away from HQ, into town, and she ran in the market spot.

She looked at a guy, who looked at her in amazement.

"Ma'am! Would you like a-"

"No time to explain, let me hide in your booth for a temporary time from my brother!" She shouted, and he just nodded.

Alibaba jumped in the booth, and sat there until she heard screaming from Levi.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY FUCKTARD OF A FUCKING SISTER?!?!" She heard Levi, and her breathing hitched up.

She could hear the people go silent, and stopped walking.

Levi stomped over to the guy's booth Alibaba was hiding in, and grabbed his collar.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY SISTER, YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT-FACED BRATTY ASSOLE?!" He yelled at the man, and just shrugged.

Levi threw the man back, and stomped away.

She slowly got out from the booth, and, so she thought, quietly went back to HQ.

Levi turned around, with a dark, murderous aura surrounding him, staring deep in her eyes, his eyes were dark, and strained.

"There you fucking are.." He creepily said, and started running towards you.

Alibaba screamed and ran back to HQ, same speed as Levi, so he wouldn't keep up with her.

Alibaba closed and locked the nearest door, which was the boy's dorm room.

"Uh..Captain?" She heard Connie stutter.

"I'll kiss all of you for 5 minutes if you keep me away from Levi for a month." She said, panting heavily.

And every boy in there blushed furiously, and slowly nodded.

Levi pounded on the door.

"OPEN UP FUCKASS!!" He yelled.

Alibaba quickly opened the window, and slid under the bed.

Levi, came in the room, climbed out the window.

Alibaba got out from under the bed, and kissed all of them for 5 minutes, like she promised, and ran out of the room.

She grabbed a plate, and saw Levi.

"COME HERE YOU FUCKING BRAT!!" He yelled, and ran towards her.

As he was just about to grab her, she hit Levi hard enough on the head to knock him out for a couple of hours.

Some cadets took him to the infirmary, and let him rested there.

Alibaba decided to stay in the boy's dorm room for a while, so she can be protected.