𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10: 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣.

Night: 10:00 pm.
Sherawat Mansion,

A Black mercedes stopped infront of the mansion. Few minutes later, Aarav stepped outside and walked inside the mansion. His eyes were clearly showing that he was mad at pari and maybe jealous because of Rudra. He walked inside with his coat in his hand, his eyes searching for pari. He was looking around for her as he knew Rudra will come too.

As he walked inside, he noticed guests in the mansion as it was pari's birthday party

As he walked inside, he noticed guests in the mansion as it was pari's birthday party. He was clearly pissed off because of the guests.
After scanning the crowd for few more minutes, he finally spots pari. She was wearing pink saree, for few moments he just looked at her taken away by her beauty. He came back in senses when diksha shaked his shoulder.
"Kya hua?"
"Kuch nahi!"

He noticed rudra siting besides her

He noticed rudra siting besides her. They were siting together, laughing at each other jokes but to aarav it seemed as if they were flirting. He sighs deeply and walks towards them.

"Tumhara birthday ha na toh mere employees kya kar rahe hein yahan?". Aarav asks slamming his hand on the desk infront of pari.

Pari rolled her eyes,
"Pehli baat toh yeh ki inhe maine invite nahi Kiya aur dusri baat ki inhe aapki didi ne invite kiya ha!"

Aarav stares at her,
"Dhnyawad batane ke liye madam ji, koi kasht toh nahi hua aapko?"

Rudra smirks at him,
"Lagta ha janab ko taklif humse ha?"
Aarav fake smiles at him,
"Agar aapse taklif hoti toh aap yahan na bethe hote!", he stares at pari and then at Rudra.

Rudra continues,
"Wese acha laga aapko yahan dekh kar Mr. Sherawat".
Aarav gives him a death glare,
"Aur mujhe bilkul acha nahi laga aapko yahan dekh kar Mr. Rathore"

Rudra smiles,
"My pleasure Mr. Sherawat!"
Aarav laughs,
"Bhot kuch pata tha aapke bare mein Mr. Rathore, par yeh nahi ki aap bina bulaye bhi chale aate hein!"

Rudra smiles towards aarav,
"Bola tha na aapko taklif mujhse hi ha?"

Pari looks at them both,
"Let's not argue over a small thing-", Pari was trying to calm down the whole situation. Soon, Navya comes running towards her.
"Pari meri jaan!"

Navya hugs pari, they both laughing with each other. Aarav and Rudra just stared at them, surprised.
Navya in as usual excited voice,
"Mein isko leke ja rahi hun!!"

Navya took pari with her to the dance floor. Meanwhile Rudra and aarav stand there shocked.
Rudra was still looking at navya and pari as Aarav takes a drink from the waiter.
Rudra asks in a confused tone,
"Yeh dono bestfriends hein?".
Aarav nods slowly, siping the drink..
"Aur dono pagal hein!"

After few minutes,
Aarav starts talking to his employees, being busy as usual.
Rudra also starts talking to the guests.

Navya and pari danced for few minutes then they sat down on the couch.
Navya breathing heavily,
"Bro it was fun!"
Pari laughs at her,
"Dekh kar hi lag raha ha tujhe!"

Pari takes orange juice from the waiter. And navya takes another drink. They both were chatting together about different things, laughing their hearts out.

Navya laughs,
"Aur tujhe pata ha fir kya hua tha?"
Pari asks her laughing and curious,
"Kya?"
Navya laughs and then replies,
"Uski bandi bhag gayi!"

They both laughed. As they both were laughing together, Pari spills the juice on her saree and hands.
"Abe yar!"
Navya looks at her, smiling..
"Abe koi na.. jake wash kr aa!"
Pari nods, getting up from the couch..
"Abhi aayi mein."

Pari walks upstairs to the bathroom, starts cleaning her saree.
"Uffo.. yeh stain kese jayega ab?

Suddenly, pari hears the sound of opening and closing of the bathroom door, someone enters the bathroom and closes the door. Pari turns around quickly to see. It was a employee at Sherawat MNC, Naman.
"N-naman..what are you doing here?"