Chapter 4

" WHAT THE BLODDY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I shouted. Before he could respond I left. On the way home I took the subway. I called Nishma and asked her if Alina could stay with her. She obviously said yes but she didn't ask why. I went to Elizabeth's without asking. When I rang the doorbell she opened up. When I came inside I screamed in desperation in a pillow. Elizabeth asked "What the hell is wrong with you? You were excited when Hudson asked you out."
"He 'went to the bathroom' and when I found him, he was making out with stupid Ashlyn!" A few seconds later Jasper came out from the bathroom. "Ya. Okay I'll talk to her. No I don't think she's here. Whatever. Bye. Elizabeth I got off the phone with Hudson and he asked me to..." He saw me crying.
"Kira, what's wrong?"
"Hudson made out with Ashlyn on their date and now she's upset." Elizabeth explained. I cried harder into the pillow. When I looked up I was a complete mess. Eyeliner was running down my face and my hair was rumpled up. "Excuse me I got to go use the bathroom."
After staying with Elizabeth and Jasper for a few hours, I walked home. I opened my apartment door and I saw Hudson.
"What are you doing here?" I scowled.