‧₊˚ ☾ ⋅ TWENTY ⋅ ONE ‧ ☽ ˚₊⋅

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT  AND FOUL LANGUAGE AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

.

.

.

Be my queen, (Y/N)."

The previous doubt was washed away so quickly and you were instantly filled with joy. You crash your lips against him and he wraps his arms around you tightly.

"Yes," You moan, "yes I will, I do-"

Your mind was in a haze but you knew what you wanted, and Sukuna knew what you were trying to say. His face stretches into a large grin, bringing you in for a kiss once more. The kiss was extremely passionate, and you notice the movements of his hips got sloppy. Sukuna put all his energy, desire, and happiness into the kiss to express how much he truly cared and loved you. This moment was incredibly special to him; you were now officially his wife.

You break away breathlessly, sighing against his lips, "I love you."

Sukuna spins you around, pushing your body against the wall of the pool. The lower pair of his arms firmly hold your hips as the top half grabs the edge of the pool to stabilize himself for the upcoming action.

"God, you're perfect." He groans raspily into your ear from behind, "I love you, too, my wife."

You feel yourself smile until Sukuna aligns himself at your entrance, and your body reacts in a mixture of excitement and unease. You shiver in delight, and your body quivers against him.

"I'm going in, my love," He whispers huskily, massaging your hips with his hands. "Do you want it?"

"Yes!" You gasp, clinging tight to the stone floor with your body trembling impatiently.

Sukuna's chest rumbles with a taunting hum, "Oh yeah? How bad?"

Sukuna positioned himself between your legs, his hard length pressing against your soft folds. You arch your back, offering yourself to him, with eyes pleading for what you both craved. Sukuna teased you, gently rubbing his length against your wetness, causing you to squirm and beg for more.

"Please, Sukuna," You whisper, your voice thick with need, ". . . I need you inside me."

The way you begged caused something to snap inside him. With one swift thrust, he claimed you with a loud grunt. You cry out in pain, a sharp sensation you've never imagined you could feel. Your body accommodates his immense size with a delicious stretch, and your muscles clench around him.

All you felt was pain until he began to move. His hips thrust in a steady rhythm and the arms gripping the edge of the pool helped brace himself as he plunged into you again and again. You feel yourself struggling to breathe, gasping and moaning and clawing at the stone floor you were being pounded against. As the pain became more bearable it was replaced with pleasure, and so did your sensual sounds. You feel your eyes sting with tears and you don't know if it is from the previous pain or the overwhelming pleasure, but all you can focus on is how much you can feel.

The splashing water sent cool droplets on your back, each time Sukuna's hips met with yours you felt the most beautiful phenomenon deep in your gut, enough to make you roll your eyes back. It was like Sukuna's tip was hitting this precious spot deep within you every time he pushed into you. Your moans echo throughout the well, as well as Sukuna's sighs and curses.

"Fuck! You feel amazing," Sukuna shouts, breathing heavily as he mercilessly thrusts into you.

Your heart jumps out of your chest at his confession, it was so arousing. The compliment boosted your confidence, and so did Sukuna's deep growls of pleasure. Only you could ever make him feel this good. You were now his wife, forever to be.