𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 ( ᴩᴀʀᴛ 3)

𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐟𝐟
...

“ because you feel like a home to me "

There was a fair skin boy who was laying on the bed in his luxury bedroom. His thick disarray black hair fell in over his forhead and a cigarette on his pale lips.

after lit it, he smocked looking at the ceiling of his room.
But his mind was in whole different world.

the way she smile, how much she was god to others, the way she stubborn to him. stupid fights and her childish image smiling at the gifts he gives her when they get angry.

Remembering that, he exhaled smook with a smile.

She was always with him. Almost a part of his life did not pass without her.

She was with him more than his own parents.

He blew out another puff of smoke to the air.His heart feels now that he is lonely without her.

It's like the empty blue sky...

without shining sun.

It was a fine day and you came to school very morning.But suddenly your hair got tangled in a branch of a tree.

Muttering to yourself, you walked while tying your hair into a bun, not noticing the big doe eyes that fell on you.

Jungkook was right behind you.

He just looked at you without closing his eyes.

the way you Trying to tie your hair like rhythm with your beautiful fingers. How the Curls of hair falling on your long neck.

The way the sun hits your face. The way you walk through the trees. The beautiful smile you give to your friends when you meet them.

he just walk behind you, without blinking his eyes for once.

“what happened to me? "

________________

You were sitting in your chair in class while writing down the notes given by class teacher.

“Um, my hand hurts a lot.. "

Soobin said turning his head towards you and bit loudly.

“Shh…" you whispered. “if you shouted again, teacher will push us outside of class..boy"