~𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝑨𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅~

We had stopped to get gas. Everyone working together. Soon we were able to hit the road again after Rick went off to try and radio Morgan again. Finally we leave Atlanta. Your glad to get out of the city but you wonder if your parents are alive... or if they are now walkers mingling with the hordes in the city.

We're on the road now far away from Atlanta. "Just thinking about our trip to the Grand Canyon with Carl." Lori says smiling at Rick. Rick laughs. "I don't remember that." Carl says. "No, you wouldn't. You were just a baby. Besides, we never made it past Fort Worth." Lori says smiling. "No, you got sick. I never knew a baby could throw up so much." Rick says laughing. You can't help but giggle a bit too. "Ick." Carl says. "Yeah ick." Lori says laughing a bit.

"The doctor in Texas said you'd live. Then we turned around and drove home." Lori explains. "That sucks." Carl says. "No, it was a good trip." Lori disagrees. "The best." Rick adds smiling. "Can we go see it? The Grand Canyon?" Carl asks. "I'd like too." Carl adds. "I would too." Sophia says. "Us too!" You say with a smile. "Can we go?" Sophia asks. "We'd never go without all of you. That's a promise." Rick says.

Soon we come to a stop and you look to see a vehicle pile up. We slowly make our way through it following Daryl. Seeing dead people in vehicles. Suddenly a loud whirring noise is heard. The camper broke down. We all get out of our vehicles and go up to the camper where Dale is.

"I said it, didn't I say it? A thousand times. Dead in the water." Dale says. "Problem Dale?" Shane asks. "Just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere, with no hope of— Okay, that was dumb." Dale says. Daryl reaches into a car going through some items. "If you can't find a radiator hose here..." Shane says.

"There's a bunch of stuff we can find." Daryl says. "I can siphon more fuel from these cars for a start." T-Dog says. "Maybe some water. Or food?" Andrea asks. "This is a graveyard. I don't know how I feel about this.." Lori says.

"Alright Alright here we go." T-Dog says as he starts getting to work. "Come on y'all just look around,  gather what you can." Shane instructs everyone else. You, Alexus, Carl, and Sophia follow Lori and Carol. Lori looks in a car seeing a dead woman. "Kids don't look." She instructs.

We start going through clothing in vehicles Carol find a pretty red top. "Ed never let me wear nice things like this. We're gonna need clothes. Lori goes to look some more and pauses turning to the four of you. "Carl, Y/n, Alexus, Always within my sight. Ok?" Lori says. The three of you nod. "You too Sophia." Carol says and Sophia nods a bit.

Suddenly Rick runs towards us. "Lori! Under the cars!" Rick whisper yells before looking at the four of you. "Kids get down now." Rick orders. You scatter to get Alexus under a car with you while Carl and Sophia get under another car. Carol and Lori are under another car as well as Glenn and Shane. You hold your sister cover her mouth so she doesn't make noise. Finally the walkers are gone. You don't dare move until the adults say it's ok.

Suddenly you hear Sofia squeal and see two walkers are after her and Rick is close behind. You try to follow but Dale grabs you and won't let you go. "Let Rick handle it. He knows what he is doing he won't get hurt." Dale says. You wanted to argue and go anyways but you knew your sister needed you so you stayed and went back to your sister.

Soon Rick comes back and has Daryl, Glenn, and Shane come with him to look for Sophia. Carol approaches Dale. Clearly worried sick about Sophia. "Why aren't we all out there lookin? Why are we moving cars?" Carol asks. "We have to clear enough room so I can get the RV turned around as soon as it's running. Now that we have fuel we can double back to a bypass that Glenn flagged on the map."