Part 65

Penthouse

Aryan: When Amruta and Divya get into accident, we thought everything over because Divya died in the car and the chances of Amrutha living were less. Mom was completely shattered. Dad blamed Ajay bro for
everything. Mom can't take it anymore she lost her one daughter and another one was on deathbed.
She diagnosed with depression and she started to hate everything in the house which reminds Divya. She decided to left the house and dad because the thought of living there makes her suffocate.

Mia hugged Aryan " No Aryan please don't cry, we can make everything right. " She said. Aryan looked at her with confusion.

Mia: Yes Aryan, we can make them get back together. I will help you, trust me I have a plan.

{~~~~~~~~}

Abhi received a video call from Amar.

Amar: Hello Abhi! How is my idea working?

Abhi: Just like you, waste .

Amar : Oh really! I know you are enjoying your time with her, atleast don't lie to me

Abhi: You are right, I really like the way she took care of me. I really enjoyed this.

Amar: Wow, look you are blushing? Oh my God I should tell this to Manu.
Bye

Abhi: Amar don't cut the call
Abhi laughed at his antics, he turned back and he was shocked.

Shivani: So, this is all fake. You intentionally done all this, don't you?
I never thought that Mr Abhishek Thakur can become this low.

Abhi: Shivani, it's not like that. I just want to.....

Shivani: What? What you want to ha? Listen Abhi I know you don't like me but this is too much. You never spend time with me but I didn't complaint about it then what is the need of doing all this.

Abhi: Shivani you heard everything but you only think about my lie. Don't you feel my lov... concern for you? That Karthik he is a fraud and I don't want you to land in any problem.

Shivani: Why?

Abhi: What you mean by, why? Don't you know what I feel for you?

Shivani: No, Mr Abhishek Thakur what you feel for me?

Abhi: Actually,.... I....I..

Shivani: Leave it, talking to you means waste of time.

She turned to leave but his words stopped her " I think I.... I started to l.. like you" he said a big smile formed on her face, she asked without turning back " what you mean? I didn't get it" .

Abhi : You, leave it you don't understand.

She turned to face him " You are a fool, you don't share anything with me. I regret my decision of marrying you. " She shouted at him.

Abhi: I am not fool Shivani, I just don't like it

Shivani: what?

Abhi: You always give your beautiful smile to that stupid Karthik but you didn't wish me with smile. You select clothes for Manu in special occasions but you never select for me. You cook delicious food for that idiot Amar but you didn't ask me to taste it. I hate all this, you know it's all your problems
you never listen to me , you don't understand my feelings because you are so lost in your own thoughts.

Shivani: But you only told me that we are not husband and wife

Abhi: Really, did I told you to hug me? , did I told you to come in my imagination? did I told you to make me smile? Did I told you to make me fall for y....?
Abhi stopped and looked down as he was regretting his words. Shivani stood there like a statue.