Trevrrrrr

So this is less of a chapter and more of an update on what's happening at SDCC with Caestridge, because there has been a lot.

During the panel:
-they talked about their screen test, the pod scene at the end of season one. Liz's first impression of Iain was that they were both emotional wrecks. Iain's first impression of Liz was that they were the only two actors who could understand each other.
-someone asked Iain how he prepared for his acting mentally disabled. She was a doctor who dealt with brain injuries and complimented him for his accuracy. He tried to be modest, saying that the writers had done some research for him and they wrote a good script, and Liz butted in to inform everyone that Iain did lots of his own research as well, and he spent a lot of time preparing.
-Iain said he was surprised none of the team had gotten Fitz a monkey. Nothing really Caestridge-y about that, it was just cute. Also, his speech about a monkey was the longest he'd ever spoken in a con.
-Clark says Liz's trailer is cleanest and Iain is ridiculously cute
-when asked about how each actor took Ward's betrayal, Iain shook his head and whispered something to Liz, who informed the audience that he was too upset to talk about it.

After the panel:
-the AoS Twitter account tweeted a picture of Iain and Liz waiting for an interview, and captioned it, "Iain+Liz, Fitz+Simmons, either way they're adorable!"
-Iain pulled Liz's chair out for all of their interviews
-Iain says he has the body of a twelve year old, Liz rolls her eyes and exclaims, "You do not!"
-They discuss wanting to have more scenes together, after missing working together so much in season two
-Iain brings up something embarrassing Liz said in the past, she shouts "Shut up!". Lots of shoulder touching.
-apparently Iain is Liz's dog's uncle. Also, Iain really wants a dog.
-Iain asks himself questions in interviews on occasion, I guess. He's so awkward and precious. Never let him do anything public without a partner, because half of what he says is along the lines of, "I agree."

Saturday:
-Iain reveals he's been planning Fitzsimmons' first date. Spag Bol, apparently, which is like spaghetti.
-interviewer jokes Iain and Liz hate working together, Liz says "It's so hard", Iain "Yeah, Elizabeth's the worst."
-more of Iain just agreeing with things Liz says
-Loeb, head of Marvel TV, suggests Fitz left the monolith/space rock door open on purpose. Liz raises a hand and says stop as Iain goes, "Shut the front door."
-Iain pretending the Thor's hammer toy is a microphone
-Liz went on safari in the monolith, and now wears a cheetah print dress
-Iain says the cast knows literally nothing about what's happening in season three, but the producers will come up to you and ask something like, "Can you ride a unicorn? Yeah? Okay great."
-the dubsmash wars this day were absolutely fantastic, you must watch them.
-Liz tweets that Iain's alter-ego Trevrrrrr is an excellent tour guide. I don't know exactly what she means, but I imagine Iain doing a weird accent as he leads Liz around the back ways of the convention center.

Signing:
-another tweet from the AoS Twitter with a picture of Iain and Liz, saying they look good signing together
-they both hug a fan they'd seen before and remembered
-Liz, wearing high heels, has trouble getting off stage, and Iain practically pushes away the security guard so that he can be the gentleman. They hold hands down the stairs. It's adorable.

Feel free to comment anything I missed. Hiatus just intensifies my love for caestridge, so expect at least one update this summer. I get emotional about these two. Thanks guys!