Prologue

No one in this world can ever love you more than your parents. They are the only ones who bear your tantrums and fulfill your every demand selflessly. They sacrifice their own needs just to see you happy. After them, no one will love or care for you in the same way. Even if you live in a house full of people, you will still feel alone in the chaos.

This is what happened to our Ruhi. After her parents passed away, she was left all alone in the world. Although there were people around her, she still felt a deep sense of loneliness. No one loved and cared for her like her parents did. No one had the time to ask her about her homework, feed her with their own hands, or sing lullabies to help her sleep. She was now truly on her own.

But Ruhi doesn't know that God has other plans for her. Her life is about to change forever, as someone special is about to enter her world and bring light where there has been only darkness.

A person who will be a "Ray of Light in her Darkness"

The story will start after 2 years of Aarohi death. Here are some changes

1) Aarohi death was an accident and no one was responsible for it neither Ruhi nor Akshara

2) Akshara didn't left the house she and Abhimanyu got married and they live in Birla House. Akshara give birth to Abhira(abhira is abhinav and akshara daughter).

3) In Birla House Shefali, Parth, Shivu, Abhimanyu, Akshara, Abhir, Abhira,and Manjiri live.

4) After Aarohi death Ruhi didn't go to Goenka House but instead she lives in Birla House.

5) Poddar family will remain same. One thing is Armaan is biological elder son of Madhav and Vidya and Rohit is the younger one.

That's it. See you soon with the character sketch