Chapter 1: Fugitive

*Blue*

"Days and days have passed by since I escaped Shanktaw Prison on December 25th, I'm alone and now on the run, well I was, I thought it was just me who had escaped on riot night but turns out it wasn't, plenty of other prisoners had escaped just like me." Guess I'm not alone." It's January 1st,  a week after I had escaped. But now I'm finally in a good place, I have an apartment that I'm renting out until things die down." Well, scratch the good place part, cause just a day ago police were sworming the hotel." Luckily I hid when they checked my room, some reason they didn't know I was there, but soon they will if I don't leave." So I guess... I'm on the run again."

________

December 25th
Monday, 9:56 PM
"Riot Night"

"Venice help, I'm stuck... please get this door off of me!" Birdman said. Venice tries getting the door off of Birdman but he wasn't able too since it's too heavy. "I'm sorry man but I have to leave before the fire swarms me and I go into flames." Venice said. The fire from the cause of the riot had stormed Cell Block E3 and engulfing almost everyone in it. Venice tried helping Birdman but he couldn't seem to lift the door up so he ends up leaving Birdman and tries to escape the flames. Venice manages to get out of Cell Block E3. But he ended up inhaling the air that the flames were in. He managed to get up and start running out of the back of the prison where the courtyard was.

When Venice got out there he had seen prisoners and guards everywhere in the courtyard just fighting each other. The prisoners were somehow winning, they overtook the guards numbers by a lot. Venice seeing he had a chance to actually escape, he took it. Venice took off onto the center of the courtyard trying to climb the fence. As he was climbing he looked around him and to his right he saw a man also climbing the fence. Venice hears shooting in the distance from the guards. One guard was shooting at the prisoners on the fence next to Venice. To his right he saw prisoners falling left and right.. dying.

Venice managed to get over the gate fine but when he got passed the gate, he saw that there were military men out there. He tried sneaking around the gate and ran into the forest. Once he finally got to a place he could rest beside a tree a prisoner had a gun pointed right at him. Ready to fire.

________

*Blue*

My heart hasn't stopped racing since I woke up. It's as if every beat is a reminder that I'm a ticking time bomb, that it's only a matter of time before I'm caught. Yesterday, I had barely escaped the police swarming the hotel. I thought I was safe, but that's just wishful thinking.

I start shoving everything I own into a duffel bag. It isn't much—a change of clothes, a few stolen snacks, and a gun I took off a guard during the riot. I'm no criminal mastermind, just a desperate man trying to stay one step ahead of the law. I glance at the dingy mirror hanging above the dresser. The reflection staring back at me is haggard, eyes sunken with exhaustion. I rub a hand over my face, trying to wipe away the fatigue.

"Get it together, Blue," I mutter to myself. "Just get through today."

The bag is packed within minutes, and I throw on a black hoodie, pulling the hood low over my face. I slide the gun into my waistband, concealed beneath my shirt. I know it's dangerous, but I've come too far to be caught now.

Before I leave, I take a moment to listen. The hotel is eerily quiet, the kind of silence that sets my nerves on edge. The cops could be anywhere. I creep to the door, pressing my ear against the wood. I don't hear anyone in the hallway, but that doesn't mean they're not out there.