Prologue 1: Izuku

Alright so first things first, this story is one im not taking all the credit for because this one is being co-written, it's a little group project that Rekkad, treyrobinson2 and i have been working on for a while. If you are a horror fan then i guarantee that you will enjoy it and if you are not a horror fan then i don't know what to tell you, i hope you still enjoy this because it's basically our love letter to the horror genre so let's start this.

Narrator Izuku POV:

Middle school was rough... For a guy like me... oh! Sorry me... you must be so confused. Hello! I am Izuku Midoriya! I am a middle schooler, it... doesn't matter... it's the last day anyways.

I lost my dad early on in my middle-school run. It wasn't easy and I dropped behind, but my mother was there for me. It's hazy, but is there someone else? Doesn't matter. A sudden shiver runs down his back. Well anyways, Middle school was boring. The bullying was boring. The people were annoying. Overall it was normal.

What, shoved into lockers, janitors closets... anything with a door I was shoved into. And some things that have no door, like Janitor buckets, out windows, whatever...

God, it hurts thinking about the windows though... anyways! Walking home was a dice roll too... whether I got jumped, robbed, or both. Though it wasn't all bad. At least my mom's with me!

She was always there for me... Always, she made her presence known and was overall nice to me. It was nice when I came home with cuts and bruises across my body. When my clothes needed dried from the water being dumped on me...

God, retelling this makes me think of 2 people...? It's hazy, all I know is they were nice to me and girls... At least I think they were girls... God, it's so hazy from... something in my past I can't remember...

Though, it's the last day of school. I walk past the gangs and street thugs and wave to them. I have become a regular on the streets. I've been mugged so many times some of the gangs are nice to me! One gave me a cup of coffee on my birthday! How pleasant!

I walk up to my house after having a small chat with gang members. They felt bad about last week and gave me my money back! Anyhow, I check the mail as usual, and as per the norm nothing for me. I got my hopes up for nothing as I opened the door to me and my mom's home...

 I got my hopes up for nothing as I opened the door to me and my mom's home

I walk inside and the hallway reeks of stained blood and death. The first thing I do is run inside and to my mother. She stands triumphantly, knife in hand. She's standing, but unconscious. The base of her feet 2 people with crossbows with wooden stakes lie. Riddled with stab marks. He looks over and the window is shattered from her bedroom. The shards of glass lay stridden around, covered and doused in someone's bodily fluids. On further inspection the people at the ground had... fangs?! The Fuck?

I waste no time in running to the phone and dialing the hospital. They arrive quickly and take the 3 to the hospital, as the 2 men are wheeled away what's left of their skin... burn? Huh... weird. Guess I'm alone now. Great...

Timeskip brought to you by Badass Inko

So now I'm living at a grandparents house that I never knew I had? Huh... Grandpa Hellsing and Grandma Selene? They helped me understand that I need to be protected from the people who attacked my mom... Nevermore academy... the place of my protection... That's where I am now. Standing in front of the pitch-black gates of Nevermore. What could go wron-

 What could go wron-