Clarifications and context

Hello, my girls! This is your writer.

Before the story begins, I want to make a few clarifications. First, I apologize in advance if there are any misunderstandings in the reading. This is because English is not my first language, so I’m doing my best to make it sound natural. However, the writing may come across as a bit simple due to the language barrier.

I also want to mention that this book deals with a variety of emotional themes and common issues, as well as toxic behaviors, traumas, and similar topics.

So please keep in mind that this is purely a work of fiction, and nothing in this fanfic should be taken as truth.

I want to clarify that there was a problem with my account and it has been deleted, I had to create another one, this for the people who had already read the book and had the book on their reading lists. 😭😭😭

______________________________________

Context

I know that after the Deadpool and Wolverine movies, many of you revisited the X-Men films to catch a glimpse of Logan looking like a total heartthrob, and perhaps you’re now more familiar with the story, not to mention the attractive character, of course.

But if that's not the case, don’t worry! Initially, I planned to follow the timeline starting from X-Men 1, introducing the female lead as a more impactful character in the story. However, I later shifted it to an alternate universe where everyone is at the mansion, and characters like Scott and Jean are alive.

Since this is an alternate universe, some events from the movies may appear, but they won’t necessarily follow a fixed timeline, like the context of X-Men 2 with Stryker and Logan's past.

With that said, I hope you enjoy the story!