sneek peek

"Listen to me, Brooklyn...", Maria says, "I know what you might have heard about what happened in the past but that's not true-"

"How do I know that, Maria!?", Brooklyn interrupts the shorter girl.
"Brooke-"

"No Maria I'm not finished!", Brooklyn screams, "I don't know what's happening to me! I always told myself I would stay away from people like because y'all always bring trouble wherever y'all go!", at this point both her and Maria are balling their eyes out.

"I don't want anything to do with you...", when Brooklyn said that Maria's world shattered until she heard Brooklyn speak again, "But I can't seem to let you go.... I can't stop thinking about you and your stupid smile. Your laugh is so contagious I hate it. I hate that you make me feel safe. I hate that I want you in my forever. I hate that when I look into my future I see you in it. And I hate that-".

Brooklyn pauses for a minute when she sees the shorter girl in front of her  smiling with tears streaming down her face. "And I hate that I love you."

"I want to try this out. I want you Maria b-but I'm scared I-I don't want to get hurt-", she stops rambling when she feels a soft pair of hands grab her face and give her a soft kiss.

When they pull away they stare at each other for a while until Maria starts to speak. "I know you're scared.", she says, "I know you don't want to get hurt. But sometimes you have to take the chance...."

                    ".....and let go."

Coming soon....