𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙴- 𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 (Fluff)

You sat down with a new book in your grasp and began reading quietly in the desolate red chair in the corner.

The quiet quickly faded as you were met with a familiar voice.

"Back so soon, Y/L/N?" The voice said it with a witty tone as a stalking presence came over to me.

You were always here; that was a silly question used to spark a conversation.

"I am always in the library." You laughed, and so did he, slightly.

Then he sat.

Next to you.

"Is there no room over there?" You said in a playful voice, while you pointed to a very obvious empty chair that was across from you; it was coated in the same velvet as yours.

Blaise glanced at the chair, then back to you. "Plenty of room, Y/L/N; obviously it's empty." He replied as he scooted his chair closer to yours. "But I prefer to sit right here."

"Fine, I'll move," you say as you pick up your books and go towards the other vacant velvet chair across the room, taking a seat.

And of course, he followed.

He was like a lost puppy.

"Separation anxiety, Zabini?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You should feel flattered to even be in your presence." Zabini retorted back to you with a smirk.

"Not while I am trying to read..."

Actually, please, while you're trying to read.

You cleared your throat and moved to the edge of the chair to get up. "I'm going to go now. It's getting a little distracting here."

Blaise moved closer. "Or..." he said, inching closer again.

His deep brown eyes locked with yours and you tensed as you felt his hand rest lightly on your thigh.

"You could stay," he said.

I could stay?

My face went red and you involuntarily leaned closer. You cringed inwardly at yourself.

A slight smirk began to appear on his face.

You were embarrassed and you were not going to let that smirk work on you.

You closed your book abruptly and got to your feet, hoping your face wasn't as red as it felt. "I have to go." you muttered, grabbing your things and practically running out of the library.