Part 3: tehe, idk ╮(︶▽︶)╭

As you awake from your nap you take in your blurry surroundings and sit up then rub your eyes. Of course, for a few minutes you sit there procrastinating about your dream when your mind goes back to the rock and you turn to your nightstand only to see it... gone?

"Huh? I could've sworn I put that dumb rock right there.. maybe I just misplaced it?"

You mumble before sitting up and you look around your room, checking your sheets in case you left it on the bed with you when you fell asleep and checking your floor and under the bed in case it fell off but it's no where to be found..

"Man, what the hell? I hope he doesn't ask for it back... then again, who wants a rock? He probably just picked it up off the ground and gave it to Jo Geol to give to me.. whatever, I need to get to training."

You quickly get changed and head to training, picking up a wooden sword you begin doing basic sword swings, your mind dwelling on Cheong Myeong.

(Hm.. Jo Geol said that Cheong Myeong gave me the rock so I'd ask the sect leader to go easy on the punishment.. should I go ask the sect leader then? But what if he already got his punishment... oh well, anything that happens is on him.)

And before you know it morning training is over for a lunch break. Taking a seat at an empty table you begin eating the lunch, when suddenly Cheong Myeong takes a seat in front of you, looking like a pouting baby.

He begins eating but occasionally glances at you as if expecting you to start a conversation, but you ignore it, simply eating your food in peace.

Eventually both of you finish your food and before you sit up he speaks in an annoyed and huffy tone.

"You didn't like my gift.?"

"... no, no! Your gift was fine- great!"

You say, shaking your head and waving your hands, of course, that was a lie, but he didn't need to know that.

"Hmph.. you're just being nice.."

A slight pout forms on his face (huh? Is he a child or an adult with a drinking problem..)

"No way! It was.. great! I'm sure you put a lot of time and effort into it"