Chapter 30 (Cake )

Rahul called Preeti to the the cake. 

'Rahul I have to go to the bathroom I will be back 5 minutes'Preeti said

Rahul nodded .

While Tisha and Sahil were taking photos of with Rahul and the family
.They heard gun shoot .

Everyone one started panicking and started running outside the house.

While Rahul ,sahil and Ayush took the guns and told everyone to go out.

'No I will not go'Tisah said .

'You will go right now Tisha, go outside it is not safe' Sahil said angrily.

'I don't care what you say, Preeti is here I will stay until she is here.'Tisha said.

'Fine ,I will get Preeti and sahil you stay with her .' Rahul said and everyone separated .

POV Rahul

'Oh God please keep Preeti safe' Rahul prayed.

He reached upstairs and saw man standing with guns. And it was none other than his enemies .

'Hello 'one of man said

'What do you want ' Rahul said while holding the gun .

'Well your wife, she is just so pretty '  The man said .

As soon as he said that Rahul shouted him , and there were 10 bullets head. And cut of his tongue and said.

'Never say my wife name from your dirty mouth. ' Rahul said and went towards bathroom.

He heard Preeti crying softly . He tried to open the door but it was lock .

'Preeti it is me ,rahul please open the door' Rahul said.

Soon Preeti opened the door .

Rahul was shocked, he saw Preeti with blood in clothes.

'Oh my love'What happened ' Rahul said and started checking her.

'I am fine uhm , I did a bad thing ' Preeti said while looking down .

Rahul lift her chin and said , ' my love ,what happened '

'I killed a man ' Preeti said and hugged her and cried.

'Shuuh it okay, I know you did it to save yourself. ' Rahul said and picked her .

'What are you going ' Preeti said while reds eyes,messy hair and messy makeup.

POV TISHA

'Oh God ,why him' She thought.

Sahil was standing there and looking for Rahul .

Soon a gun shot was heard and Sahil pulled Tisha and she landed in his chest.

'What the fuck are you doing '? Tisha soon pulled away an  said.

Sahil didn't answer anything .

Blood droplets started pouring from sahil chest to the floor.

'Oh my God ,I am so sorry ,are you okay,let go outside 'Tisha said while being worried.

Sahil took the handkerchief which was with Tisha and tied around his arm.

'I am fine and no we are not leaving, I told you to leave before you still can if you want' Sahil said .

Sahil took hand of Tisha and went towards a room.

Tisha was getting nervous.

'Stay in this room ,don't come out ,when I say don't I mean don't, and if you do I will kill you with this gun 'Sahil said and locked the door before tisha could argue.

'Sahilll'Tisha said.

'Open the damn door, ' Tisha said

Sahil didn't answer and went forward  thr table and poir alcohol on his wound . He didn't even make a sound or anything.

'I sound have said thank you, he saved my life . But still I hate him. 'Tisha thought.

'Oh God because keep Rahul, Preeti and Sahil safe'She prays .

'Why did I say sahil ,she thought . She heard another gun shot and though of sahil .

'Sahil because open the door ,are you okay ' Tisha started knocking the door very fast.

'Yoo what happened, I am okay 'Sahil said while opening the door.

'oh but I heard a gunshot 'Tisha said while looking down.

He lifted her chin and said
'Damn I didn't know you care about me' he said and started laughing.

'Shut up it is not funny 'Tisha said.

'Oh so u cared about the motu uhm?' Sahil said with smirk in his face.

'uhm yes and no 'Tisha said.

'What'? Sahil said.

'If you die how will protect me '?Tisha said while laughing.

'Yeah yeah let's go now' Sahil said .

'Ok' tisha said.

Both of them went outside because they got message from Rahul saying go outside and Preeti is safe now.

Until they hear another gun shot .
.
.
.
.
.
This is it for this chapter.

Love you

Your writer ❤.