3

Sophie woke up with a pounding headache the next morning. Every time she tried standing up, the room started spinning. She had a similar feeling to this every time she saw Noel; however, she had a feeling that she would never see him again. 

Sophie continued on with her day, despite feeling this empty feeling and put a record on uplifting her mood. She put another Smiths record on as she was really missing Noel. Somehow every song she listened to, she could always relate the lyrics back to Noel. 

After getting dressed and having some jam on toast, she made her way back to the studio for her second day. She made sure to give the lovely receptionist a wave. 

After everything that happened with Liam, Sophie was unsure she would ever see Oasis again. She never doubted that she would see their name in flashing lights; however, they were probably banned from the studio after Liam assaulted her. That was until... she saw the same short man with jet black, messy hair with blue eyes sitting on his own in a studio. Noel's head was down and his hands were clasped together. 

"Noel...?" asked Sophie who was too stunned to speak. 

Noel promptly got up from his chair and stood awkwardly getting lost into Sophie's dark brown eyes. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you were-"

"I had to see you one more time" he said while cutting Sophie off.

Normally Sophie would hate it if someone cut her off, but Noel was an exception. Her butterflies started swirling around in her stomach again. That was so hot. She felt as if she couldn't move any closer to him as the nerves made her legs freeze. Eventually, she moved over to where Noel was and pulled a chair why they both sat down.

Sophie put her hand on his knee and started rubbing it, "I'm glad you came" she said while smiling at Noel. 

He looked down at Sophie's crouch and eventually said shyly "I wanted to show you something".

He walked across the room and picked his guitar up gently, he then walked back over and sat back down while placing the guitar on his lap.  Noel swallowed the lumps in his throat and gained the courage to start playing the guitar.

Eventually he started singing "Maybe I don't really wanna know, how your garden grows, 'cause I just wanna fly".

The lyrics were perfect. Sophie had never felt so moved in her life. She felt so emotional yet so happy. Noel would glance at her every now and then which made her feel so special. Finally, as the song stopped, she didn't want it to end. She was speechless.

"That was.... beautiful" she eventually said.

This made Noel blush which Sophie felt impress with herself that she could do that "thank you" said Noel sheepishly.

"This needs to be on the record! Have you played this to the others?" she asked.

"No, I feel like it's rubbish and the others won't get it" he said.

Sophie stood up suddenly, which confused Noel. She started making her way to the controls of the recording booth "get in" she finally said.

Noel followed her orders and entered the recording booth with his guitar and sat down on one of the stools. He pulled the microphone towards him more as he was significantly shorter than Liam.

"We're going to record this and turn it into a demo" said Sophie.