4

[bold- high Valyrian regular- common tongue]
Once again not proofread

4| scared and maimed

120 A.C

Daena wasn't sleep like she should be instead she was with her dragon sitting on the edge of a cliff over looking the sea. It was peaceful there and she was able to take a nap prior. No one looking at her with false pity and definitely not her father.

Daena spent so much time on the little cliff she could now make out the stars in the sky shining brighter than they have ever before. Bringing her self to her feet she picked up Sky Fall and placed the sword in its scabbard on her back before turning and climbing on Icarus's back. "Fly let's go back." Once the words left your mouth your grip on his reins tightened a little as he took off towards the little hall leading into the castle of  Driftmark.

Landing in front of the hall sounds of your sisters screams and your cousins could be heard. You looked to your left to see some guards. "Alert grandfather and grandmother that my sisters and cousins are fighting I'll try to stop them." She called out to the guard who was approaching who quickly turned around and headed down another hall to alert them.

Climbing off Icarus you steadily moved down the little hall. Once close enough you saw your sisters huddle together dresses littered with dirt from fighting and your cousins Jace and Luke fighting with Aemond. "What's going on!" You screamed trying to get their attention. "Daena he claimed mother's dragon!Vhagar was mine to claim!" I sighed and shook my head. "Remember what I told you on the beach? Dragons are not passed down Rhaena you will know when it's your time to claim a dragon and it's not now! Cease this needless fighting now." She glared as she stood hand near her dagger on her thigh.

Then it happened. All too quick to realize Luke lunged at Aemond slashing him with the knife that was brought to the fight. Only for Aemond to stumble back knocking Daena into rocks. The rocks cut along her forehead down to her cheekbone. The feeling of warmth and pain spread all over her body as she let out a pained scream. Blood stained the sand red as she held a hand to her face.

Soon the guards came picking up Daena and Prince Aemond of the sand hurrying them inside.

_______________

"My lady it would be quicker if you sat still and stopped hitting me." The maester spoke as he went back to stitching the skin  together.

Alicent was kneeling by Aemond looking over his face as she looked over at the girl who was biting into the hilt of her sword.

"How could you allow such a thing to happen?" Daena's opened her left eye looking over to her Uncle in pain as he spoke to the guards. "I will have answers."

"The princes and his cousins were supposed to be abed My King. A guard came running down the hall telling me that they were fighting and Daena was trying to stop them." Ser Harrold answered. "Who had the watch?" Viserys questioned looking at Ser Harrold when Ser Cristin Cole answered.

"Young prince and Lady were attacked by their own cousins and siblings even thought Lady Daena being hurt was by accident Your Grace." He spoke as Viserys rose from the driftwood throne looking between the two with fury.

"You swore oaths to protect and defend my blood! My son and my niece!" Their eyes drifted and they stood straighter. "I'm very sorry Your Grace." Harrold apologized as Daena groaned pushing the Maester away. "Fuck off."