trouble

As the door opened I jumped a little Luke seemed to notice something I didn't he got into a position like he was ready to pounce if something went down I held my breath as someone came in slowly "hey guys" "Bella you scared the crap out of me"I said "Luna you know her"Luke said sort of nervous"Luke she knows" I said a little slow "luna"said Bella"why are you in a closet with a boy"she said it like she thought we were doing something other than talking "Bella we were just talking"luke said like he was about to choke on his spit I wondered what was going on with the whole chokeing thing he was doing we would talk about that later as soon as the bell rang we left the closet school was over quickly going home I ran into dad "luna"he said as I was walking up the stairs "there's someone here that i want you to meet he is new in town" walking back down I sat on the couch in walked dad with a boy who looked around 18 he sat down beside me dad must have caught on by the face I was making that I was so not dating him he just looked at me like you better behave "alright me and Luna's mom are going hunting we will be gone for around 2 hours" I glared at him for a minute "OK"I finally managed to get out when dad shut the door we stayed quiet for a minute "so what's your name"he said nervously"luna" is all I said "mine's jay"he said he got a look in his eye but he simply said"I know why your being a little sassy"I got up in went in my room but he got there faster we were in and he said"your in heat".
A/N hey guys so I hope you are enjoying my book has grown so much I remember when there were only 4 eyes also don't forget to commit I like to know what you guys have to say well buy PEPs