Chapter 9

This chapter is written by my co writer Bailey! Hope you guys like it💕she did an amazing job :)

Adri's Pov:

as we arrived to the airport i felt as if we were being followed.

I gripped Daniels hand tighter and gave him a slight smile. he could tell something was wrong when he put his head down.

we waited for a taxi to come and bring us to the hotel when I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown~ I will do whatever it takes to get you back, just know that.

I locked my phone and put my head on Daniels shoulder as we sat in silence on our way to the hotel. about 15 minutes later we got to the hotel and as we were checking in I felt a vibrate in my pocket.

unknown number... again. God when is matt going to stop and learn I like Daniel?

Unknown~ See you tomorrow on the first stop of the tour...

Adri~ Don't even think about coming matt, I'm done with you I think I've made that clear.

Unknown~ just watch me adri, oh and be careful you may wanna keep an eye on Daniel.

as I read the message I panicked as I looked around for Daniel.

I started dialing his number as fast as I could when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I jumped when I felt it, and Daniel could defiantly tell something was up.

Daniels Pov:
I could tell adri was hiding something but I didn't want her to feel pressured to tell me or anything. she's been acting odd lately but I'm afraid she'll get uncomfortable if I ask.

we arrived to our hotel room and met up with a few performers for the pre party. adri was talking to Kenny when I saw her phone light up.

a message from an unknown number ? something was defiantly up and I don't know why she didn't trust me by telling me.

as I opened the message I read something that made me absolutely furious and full of anger. that was until adri walked over and starting yelling at me for reading her messages...

Adris Pov:
I didn't know whether to be upset or worried.

Daniel saw that matt has been texting me but I didn't want him assuming there was something going on. I immediately started yelling at Daniel. "why would you go on my phone that's my business and private" I spat.

Daniel looked confused "there's nothing to be hiding from though, if that's the case and you can't be honest with me how do you expect us to have trust in our relationship?"

I was heartbroken by that, I like Daniel I really do but I didn't want him to get hurt by matt or anything. I sat him down and told him everything.

he sat there looking regretful of everything he said to me. "adri I'm sorry I didn't know, I really like you and I want everything to be perfect with us but I bet I just screwed it all up.

I mean-" i crashed my lips onto his. I couldn't listen to him say sorry because there was nothing to be sorry about it was all my fault.

Daniels Pov:
I guess adri wasn't mad. she seemed mad before but I don't know she just kissed me and is giving me mixed signals.

whatever I have to chose a song to sing for digi. I decided to wait until later to figure out a song and just chill around for now. adri was hanging with Andrea so I went to Hayes & tez's room.

Hayes answered but tez didn't but I didn't really care. we played video games until I started to get tired.

I texted adri wondering if she was awake. probably not since it was 11 pm but she answered right away.

🎤= Daniel 🌸= adri

🎤~ you up?
🌸~ yea im spending the night with Andrea if you don't mind
🎤~ yea I figured😂
🌸~ so what are you doing?
🎤~ with Hayes but we've been playing video games all day I'm bored out of my mind
🌸~ just play the video games and suck it up loser
🎤~ wow you're nice but ugh fine I'll tell you what I wanted to later
🌸~ Daniel just tell me noww
🎤~ you're busy with Andrea I'll tell you later I promiseee
🌸~ please for me😭❤️
🎤~ okay fine I just wanted to talk about earlier... you know you can tell me anything right?
🌸~ yea I'm sorry lets just forget about it
🎤~ whatever you say❤️ I'll talk to you later Hayes is challenging me in NHL😒
🌸~ goodbye😂❤️

Adris Pov:
I was really tired but I couldn't sleep and Andrea was out like a baby so I decided to get some food from the lobby.

I saw Hayes coming my way and I was confused because I thought he was with Daniel still. I mean I only talked to Daniel an hour ago but you know I just assumed.

"where's Daniel?" I asked confused. "what do you mean? I thought he was with you?"Hayes answered me.

I was concerned now because we had no clue where he was. "he left two hours ago... he said he was going out with you." Hayes then told me.

I was so confused and eager to know where Daniel was.

that's when I saw Daniel outside with a girl who I didn't know.. I just Daniel a lot but I was starting to get a bit regretful I trusted him, I mean I don't know he's just never gone behind my back.

I waited with Hayes until I saw the girl walk away from Daniel saying goodbye.

no hug or anything just a normal goodbye. there was nothing to be worried about. Daniel walked into the hotel.

"oh... hey adri" he said sounding upset. "hey Hayes" he added. "Daniel who was that girl."

he sat there with a blank face. "adri it was supposed to be a surprise for you.

you know I wanted to get you something as a little thank you for coming on the tour with me. it's not what it looks like- I mean nothing happened- ugh what I'm trying to say is this is for you." he frowned and walked away.

"Daniel!" I screamed. he turned around looking upset. "I'm not mad silly, I was just worried about where you were, thank you for this" I told him. "you didn't even open it yet" he said laughing.

I opened it and it was beautiful, a necklace with my birth stone on it and had "A+D" engraved on the back of it. "you didn't need to" I told him signaling him to take it back. "adri I want you to know I'm serious I really like you and I am thankful for you being here with me on the tour." he exclaimed.

"well thankyou" I said kissing his cheek and intertwining our fingers.

he smiled and we walked up the stairs to the room, when he kissed me goodnight.

I went into my room and couldn't stop imagining how amazing this tour was going to be.