SUMMARY

In the vibrant heart of Seoul, where success and fame glimmer like distant stars, love becomes a battlefield of passion, resentment and jealousy.The Axe and the Amber follows the intertwined lives of Jimin, a celebrated idol basking in the glow of his ever rising career, Jungkook, a Tech Mogul who has neither taste in love nor music, and Yoongi, a man whose insecurities and deep-seated fears threaten to unravel everything he once held dear. As Jimin's world explodes with triumph, Yoongi's dark descent into envy and anger casts a long shadow over their relationship. And Jungkook, well, he discovers quickly that when hearts start to actually beat for a person, there is no stopping them.  Amidst the chaos of broken trust, stormy nights, and unexpected encounters, Jimin must confront the question that haunts him: Can love survive when the person you once cherished becomes your worst enemy or does it mean that you get to have a brand new love and start from scratch? Caught between the allure of a more tempting novel chance at love and life, and the memories of what he once shared with Yoongi, Jimin faces a heart-wrenching choice between his past and present in this gripping tale of love, betrayal, and redemption.