MONACO

atlasnews

Liked by leighton_fallen and 11,560 others

atlasnews Athena was spotted by some fans in an airport in Nice. Some fans asked her if she was there for vacation but she said that it's a secret and that we'll find out soon enough 👀

View all 156 comments

user1 WE ARE SO GETTING THAT COMEBACK
↳user2 Lily posted from a hotel in Monaco which to me is a very interesting choice for a mv 👀
user3 I'm so ready for ATLAS's reputation era 😌

user4 She looked so shy in OP's video 😭 she's so pookie

user5 LEIGHTON LIKED THE POST
↳user6 I don't see it?? Did she remove it?
↳user7 she did but quite a few gossip pages have screenshots of it
↳user8 could you send a link?
↳user7 *Link*
↳user8 THANK YOUU

ATHENA WAS SAT IN HER hotel room as she brain stormed ideas for their music video. Her and Lily flew from Nice to Monaco in order to help Aiden move into his apartment and were going to fly back on Wednesday morning in order to make it in time for their meeting with Jean-Pierre, the guy who was going to be directing their music video.

She definitely wanted to incorporate something Formula One related into the video as a sort of hint to who the song was about but she didn't know how.

Lily-rose sat up straight in her seat, eyes lighting up with an idea.

"Don't say anything—" Athena raised a brow in confusion, "Just let me say what I'm about to say without getting mad." That's never a good sign. "What if we used Logan—"

Athena immediately shook her head at the idea, "Just think about it Thena!" Lily's voice was filled with desperation as she held onto her friends arm, stopping her from getting up. "It's perfect karma, it will get people talking and even give Charles a taste of his own medicine."

"No Lills, I'm not going to put myself in a position where I'm going to be attacked online by Charles fans. I had enough of that when we were in still together."

Lily nodded in understanding before Athena's attention was drawn to her phone. The girl sighs as she turns to her friend, "My brother wants us to meet him at his apartment."

Lily groans in annoyance, "He's only asking us for help because he doesn't want to build any of the furniture! He did the same thing when he moved to London!"

"He was never the handyman in our household—he used to bribe me when we were younger to fix his Kart." Their Dad was very keen on Aiden learning how to fix his own Kart especially when he got older and let's just say Athena knows more about the inner workings of her brothers Kart than Aiden himself.