An angry soul

Warning: will go from present tense to past tense randomly

Cross pov
————————————————

Today was supposed to be easy. Raid a AU for supplies then leave. No complications.
But life just hates us.
We were currently in the middle of a battle with the Star Sanses . And we were losing. Nightmare wouldn't be back for at least an hour. He was busy with something.
"Dust!"
Killer and I turned around to look at Horror, wondering why he called out to Dust.

And we froze.

Horror was sitting on the ground cradling Dust in his harm, tears in his eye sockets. Dust was passed out, his right arm barley hanging on to the shoulder.
"Dust? Dust pal please wake up! Please wake up. Please please please...." Horror whispered, lightly shaking the shorter skeleton.
I looked at them in shock. And fear. Crap. I thought. Crap crap crap crap crap crap. What are we going to do. I turned back to Killer.
"Killer!" I yelled "what are we going to ...."
I paused.
The expression in Killers face was one I had never seen before. He glared at the Stars, pure hatred in his eyes.
And as soon as I saw it, he snapped back to reality.
"Oh, yea say somthin Cross?" He asked, looking at me.
Before I could say anything, we were pulled into a portal by Nightmares tentacles.
"Boys, are you all alright?" He asked, worry present in his singular eye.
"Dust got hurt very hurt, Boss. You should take a look." Killer said, motioning for Horror to show Nighmare. He took Dust over to Nightmare. Tears primed his eye when he saw the condition his youngest member was in.
"Boys, go do your own things. I'll heal Dust."
We all nodded, Horror left Dust on the couch, and we all left the room.

Time skip to two months later

Dust had a complete recovery, and was perfectly fine. No one really remembered anything from that battle. Except me. The only I could really remember was the look on Killers face.

The end :)