Chapter Six - Moving in/Levi's Birthday

Levi's POV

Eren groaned as he rolled over on me, waking me. I kept my eyes closed as his leg draped over my waist and his arm over my chest. I always feel the slightest bit of happiness when I wake up before Eren. He's a sleep talker and always says the cutest things, which he doesn't know, also he's not the only one who has a million candid pictures on their phone.

I set his head on my arm before wrapping my arm around his back, placing my hand on his shoulder. I lifted my head and observed his sleeping face. Eren's naturally pink lips were parted slightly, even though he was breathing through his nose. He looked relaxed and his skin looked healthy and soft.

I gently pushed my lips against his forehead, he squirmed slightly and held my side tighter. "...evi.." he muttered softly, I smiled faintly and kissed the top of his head. "... birday.." He almost sounds like a child when he sleep talks, it's oddly adorable. He stretched the leg that was draped over me with a long groan but stayed asleep.

I muzzled my nose into his hair and inhaled his scent as I felt myself drift back to sleep. I felt his body slip off of mine. Eren yawned rather loudly before sitting up, I pretend to still be sleeping. "I'm still alive." Eren whispered to himself, sounding somewhat suprised.

"Why wouldn't you be?" I asked as I sat up. Eren looked shocked and then smiled.

"Happy Birthday!" He threw himself on me, forcing my back against the floor, with his arms wrapped around my neck. "And merry Christmas! Oh and happy move in day." Eren's giggles filled my ears and I smiled.

"Merry Christmas, Eren." I pulled him into a tight hug and he groaned but still hugged me back. Eren sat up, sitting on my stomach. His face was filled with excitement as he stared at me. "What?" I asked.

"Since we have to move our stuff in today, I was thinking we should do that as soon as possible and then when we are done with that we can shower and what not and then I want to take you somewhere." He paused. "But, you have to leave your wallet at home."

"Why wouldn't I bring my wallet?" I wondered, slightly confused.

"It's your birthday, so you're not allowed to pay for anything." Eren said with a smile. "You are not able to refuse, either." He leaned over and gave me a quick peck before standing up. I got up walked into the bathroom. I put some toothpaste onto my toothbrush before Eren walked in. "I have to pee!" He whined.

I stuck the toothbrush into my mouth before replying. "Then pee." I started brushing my teeth as Eren did a little potty dance and stared at me. "I'm not leavin'. I'm brushin' my teef." The brush in my mouth made me talk funny. Eren continued staring at me like a helpless dog.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. I went over to the kitchen sink and finished brushing my teeth there. Eren walked out of the bathroom and called me. "Bathroom's open." I continued to brush as I walked back to the bathroom.

Eren watched me from the doorway as I spit into the sink and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. He smiled at me when I looked at him through the mirror and then giggled when I started to swish the stuff in my mouth. I lifted my brows at him and he covered his mouth with his hand as he laughed.

I spit the mouthwash into the sink before patting my face with a towel. "What's so funny?" I asked and he shook his head. I walked into the bedroom with a giggling Eren following behind. Only then did I realize he had his phone in his hand. "Did you take a picture?"

Eren nodded. "A lot." I glared at him as I slipped on some cargo shorts and a muscle shirt. I'm positive Eren took more as I got dressed. I smirked.

"You know, you aren't the only one who takes pictures." I said as I waved my phone in my hand. "Get dressed and let's load everything else into your car. We'll come back for mine later." I walked out of the room after Eren nodded. We loaded whatever else belonged to us, did one more sweep and went outside.