14. Target Fixed 🎯👍

.

While on the other side mrs iyer whipped her tears as she looked at her the random photo frame hanged on the front wall.

As she question her ownself.

Mrs Iyer:-What if the hopes I always gave to shubman got destroyed by shreyas?

*He is already destroying it everyday, don't you know it?*

Should I still let that angel be in the hands of my devil son?

* Have ever a angle survived in devil world?*

Am I being too much selfish?

*would you let it happen if shubman would have your own child?*

Am I even doing it right?

*No*

This time her heart actually answered her without giving another question which she can never answer.

Mrs iyer stood up in a jerk as she realized, she have been sacrificing someone's innocent child for the goodness of her own son.

This is wrong, totally wrong.

3 months are enough for someone to even show some signals of changing but shreyas have none.

He is still that cold hearted with no emotion except anger and rage.

But what about those little smiles virat, rohit and others often see?.......those little smiles which shreyas started having whenever shubman is near him?

What about those soft expressions shreyas shows whenever shub came infront of him with a little smile on his preety face?

Was all rohit and virat informed about these eyewitness things were fake or just the things they imagined?

Was it really not real?

Is her son really not changing even a bit?

She don't know, now mrs iyer feels like she did a sin by manipulating shub's parents in the name of society and shubman's life.

She feels like she destroyed shubman's life by marrying him to her devil son.

Mrs iyer:- No, I can't decide it until I myself don't see that. I have made two life together so It's my responsibility to try my best to make them together. 3 months are enough for them, if still there is no development in their relationship then I will make it.

Mrs iyer nodded her head in determination as she called her assistant.

Mrs iyer:- Ridhi, come to my room right now.

Soon a knock on the door was heard as mrs iyer opened the door, letting a 27 years old beautiful girl enter inside her room.

Ridhi:- what happened aunty? (Asked with a smile)

Mrs iyer:- Ridhi, actually I think, I gave them enough time and still nothing working between them. Shreyas behaviour is still hurting shubman, that innocent child is crying because of my son and my decision.

Ridhi:- aunty first explain me what happened? Did you talked with shubi?

Ridhi asked while holding mrs iyer hands who was panicking. They share a close bond as ridhi works for mrs iyer for 5 years now.

Mrs iyer:- I did and that child is holding all pain alone. Actually........(she explained what she talked and the feelings she felt earlier)

Ridhi:- Thank god, you understood it aunty. I was telling you, you are doing injustice to shubman now see yourself, he is suffering because of you and your closed people(shreyas and abhi) aunty. If only you would have listened to me when abhi came to you with mayank for doing that small drama infront of shreyas so that he can agree to marry shubman, none of this would have happened aunty. At that time you becomes selfish now you have to face this guilt too.

Mrs iyer looked down in shame because it was true, in love for her son, she became too much selfish.

She was knowing how her son is still she married him to a kind person like shubman.

Ridhi:- Aunty, you are shreyas mother still you was not able to control the situation and stop shreyas before he stop feeling emotions then why you even thought that someone stranger who will marry him can make shreyas like a normal person?

Mrs iyer:- I know I did wrong but I still want them to be together. No matter how much guilty I am feeling, there is still a feeling in my heart that they are destined.

Ridhi:- (signed) it's okk aunty... Now what should we do?

Mrs Iyer:- we will stay there until we don't make them together.

Ridhi:- and how we will make them together? (Raised her one eyebrow)

Mrs iyer:- don't know. You tell me, meri payari Ridhi beti. ( asked with a sweet smile)

Ridhi made a done face which soon light up as she in a jerk held mrs iyer shoulder.

Ridhi:- Aunty, I got our first target.

Mrs iyer:- what ? what? (Asked being excited)

Ridhi:- kicking out Nisha from the mansion. (Smirked )

Mrs iyer: -Ohh! You are great my Ridhi. So target nisha fixed!

Both:- TARGET FIXED!! (Shouted with a devil smile on their face)

                      ××××××××××××××

I am sorry if it is getting boring...😭😭