11.Movie

Mahir and Dharia are getting closer and Closer to each other. They understand each other's need and privacy as well.

But they love to express their love through their care and respect the most. They are beside each other whenever someone is in need.

One day Mahir had a tough day at office so when he came back, he is unusually silent and Dhaira gave him some time for himself but...She gave him comfort through the hug. Caressing his care and saying "It's okay right, everything will get better" Just those words were enough for him to love her more.

She made him have food even if he didn't wanted to but, He can't say no to her dominant side and he likes it when she with authority tell him to do something because she have the right, he is all hers and he surrenders himself in front of her by all means and Love.

Mom and Dad have gone with elderly people to a Yatra and will be back after a week so it will be only Mahir and Dharia at home alone and together.

Right now theu are watching a Movie on TV and Dharia has placed her head upon his shoulder "Mahir, This is action movie, It's boring"

She scrunched her nose.

"You will Love it Dharia, See how he is punching him" He said with his eyes only upon the TV

Mahir loves Movies and Dharia don't let her preferences dominate here and She doesn't want Him to alwas agree to her likings only. She wants to love his things like he does.

She smiles and kiss his cheek "Okay but will you break someones face like this if he will try to touch me?"

Mahir spare a glace at her "I will break his whole body Dharia"

She feels Butterflies bursting in her stomach and she looks on fronr biting her lips.

They watch the movie and they both make Pop corn and Coffee. Mahir tries to not to look at her legs in the shortest short she is wearing and her waist which is showing her smooth waist.

He shakes his head and focus on making coffee.

"Mahir" She slides on the kitchen counter in front of him

"Hmm"

"Have you watched Porn?" she asked wondering

He chuckles "What do you think?"

She smiles widely "You had?"

He nods shyly and she slings her legs. She notice his gaze on her legs. She bite her lips and touch her thighs softly reaching her knees, leaning towards him.

He close his eyes and look away. She supress her laugh, Oh what a Man I have got.

They both get back to the couch and he brings a blanket along with him from the room "Mahir...let's watch romantic Movie okay?"

"Which one?"

"Porn dekhen saath me?" (let's see porn together) as soon as she said this he began to cough "what?"

She laughs at his reaction and hugs him "Aww Mahir" she laughs "I am joking...Relax"

He lick his lips and look down scratching his head. She starts playing "Rab ne Bana di Jodi"

She place his head upon his shoulder and later she found him adjusting.

"Mahir" She lift up her head

She fold her legs and cover them up. She pats her lap "Place your head on my lap"

"No I am fine"

She roll her eyes "come on Mahir, make your comfortable"

He hesitatedly turn around and lay his head on her lap and she smiles, running her hand on his hair. He instantly feel so good. Her sometimes caressing his cheeks and hair.

Time to time he was not only watching movie but her as well. Soon he didi's knew when he slept.

She smile looking at her cute husband and kiss his forehead.

Switching off the TV, She admires him and all a sleep as well.

In the morning they got up sleeping cuddling on the sofa, His head between her neck and shoulder.

_______________________

Dharia is with Mahir in his office meeting his colleagues and friends.

"Dharia you are so beautiful" complimented a business partner you who came out of no where.

Mahir found his gaze inappropriate on Dharia which made him to slide his hand on her waist.

Dharia gives him a confused look and Mahir spoke "She is Mrs.Dharia Gupta, My wife Mr.Sisodia" He controlled his jealousy and possessiveness.

"Oh I wish she wouldhave married me, I mean...I am sorry if you are feeling uncomfortable Mahir but look at Dharia" He said eyeing her as if She will fall for his good looking face.

"Umm thanks but I am happy to be Mahir's Wife, He is the best husband" Said Dharia and Mahir's friend let out a little laugh.

Mr.Sisodia passed a fake smile and Mahir Grinned at her response.

"I must leave, Nice meeting you Dharia" He put forward his hand to touch her but Mahir held his hand "Even Dharia liked meeting you"

Mr.Sisodia tried to get out of Mahir's strong grip and Mahir's Jaw clinched as he looked at Dharia again and he pressed his hand so strongly that it could have broken a bone "Ahhh"

Dharia hold Mahir's arm to calm him down and he held his hand.

Mr.Sisodia winced in pain and he left from there gkaring at Mahir.

"He can cancel the deal now" She said in low voice and Mahir shrugged "Let him, I don't want him here"

She smile and excused herself to go out with Mahir for a while holding his hand.

As soon as they came to another room she kiss his cheek and wrap her arm around his neck "You just broke his hand in jealousy Mahir"

He stares at her "He deserved it"

She cupped his cheek "Possessive much?" she bite her lips controlling her giggle or scream

"Very much !" He hold her hand and kiss it "Don't tease me now"

"I am not teasing!" She shook her head innocently

"Acha?" He raised eye brows

"Haan and If I am teasing then what will you do?" She fold her arms near her chest and his eyes fall on it. He gulps and look up at her eyes.

He move closer and kiss her neck, controlling himself from his strong attraction towards her.

She holds his shoulder liking the kisses. He suck her neck harder and she let out a small voice. He kiss upto her jaw and cheek.

He move back making her and himself breathless a little. He caress his lips and she close her eyes for a while "I think we should Go !"

She nods in shyness. She move behind him and with hwr feee hand, which he is not holding she touch her neck where he kissed and gave her hickey.

He looks at her and smiles, finding her blushing.