| SHOPPING |

Sufyan chuckled softly, catching onto the reason behind your invitation. "Ah, the mehndi, I completely forgot. So, it's dress shopping we're doing, huh? I'll help you pick out something nice."

"Yeah, let's go. Drive," you said, signaling to the driver.

Acknowledging your command, the driver started the engine, easing the car into traffic. As the cityscape blurred past the windows, Sufyan turned to you, his eyes twinkling with playful curiosity. "So, any particular style or color you have in mind?"

"I'm going to wear a sari."

Sufyan raised an eyebrow, feigning mock disapproval. "A sari? Going traditional, are we?" He teased, though you both knew how fitting traditional attire was for the occasion.

You narrowed your gaze at him. "You don't like it?"

His smirk widened. "Oh, I didn't say that. Just thought you might go for something more modern, that's all."

"There'll be a lot of family members," you explained. "I'm wearing a sari."

Understanding dawned in his eyes as he nodded. "Ah, family gathering and tradition. Makes sense. If you're going for a sari, we'd better find a good one."

"Yeah."

As the car continued its journey, Sufyan leaned back in his seat, scanning the scenery outside. "So, what kind of sari are you looking for? Traditional, modern twist, or something in between?"

"Traditional."

"Traditional it is," Sufyan chuckled. "We'll find something classic and beautiful, something that'll make heads turn."

The car soon pulled up to the mall, and the driver swiftly opened the door. Sufyan stepped out first, extending his hand to help you out. As you exited, he offered his arm with a grin. "Shall we embark on our quest for the perfect sari?"

"Okay."

Looping your arm through his, you felt his tall frame beside you as he guided you toward the mall entrance. "Alright, we're on a mission. Let's find the most stunning sari in this place."

The mall buzzed with activity, shoppers bustling about as you both made your way inside. Sufyan glanced around, taking in the array of stores. "Where do you want to start? Clothes or jewelry?"

"Clothes," you replied.

He nodded in agreement, his eyes locking onto the clothing section. "Clothes it is. Let's see what we can find." With purposeful strides, he led you through the maze of shops.

As you browsed, Sufyan offered his opinions, holding up various colors and patterns. "How about this one?" he'd ask, or "This looks nice, doesn't it?" as he sifted through racks of vibrant fabrics.

Store after store, you searched for the perfect sari, the vibrant colors and intricate designs blurring together. But nothing seemed right. Sufyan noticed your frustration and gave you a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, we'll find the perfect one. It's just a matter of time."

You sighed, the weight of disappointment settling in.

Sufyan placed a comforting hand on your shoulder. "Hey, cheer up. Finding the right one takes time. We'll keep looking."

You glanced at him, curiosity piqued. "How are you not tired?"

He chuckled, his hand still on your shoulder. "Me? Tired? I could do this all day. I have endless patience when it comes to shopping."