50

The phone rang loudly, breaking the silence of the room. The person dropped his keys and picked it up, and soon a smirk plastered on his face, looking at the caller ID 

 "Hello?" The person answered tentatively.

On the other end, a voice boomed, "Where is she? I told you to find her, and it's been a week... What have you been doing all this time?" 

The unknown man's frustration was palpable through the phone while the person deeply scoffed hearing his words.

"I've been trying,...I've searched her everywhere, but there's no sign of her," the person replied, with voice tinged with desperation.

The unknown man growled "You better find her soon, or there will be consequences. She's important, and i need her back," the man's voice threatened.

The person sat there, shifting the phone to other side before throwing a mock laugh as he could see the urgency in the man's voice echoed, the person knows he pondered the mystery of Eliz's disappearance, wondering where she could be and what secrets her absence held.

While the phone call took a chilling turn as the unknown man's tone again shifted to intimidation. 

"You better watch yourself. There will be consequences if you don't get this done, mark my words" the man threatened, his voice laced with menace.

In response, the person on the other end of the line scoffed, a hint of defiance in his voice

"Are you trying to scare me? You think I'm afraid of your threats?" The person retorted.

The unknown man's voice turned colder, "Yes, I am trying to scare you. You have no idea what you're up against....--"

 But before he could continue, the person cut in with a smirk, "Don't forget, I hold all your sins, every dirty little secret. So, think twice before you try to play games with me... or else, I might have to pay a visit to.... Jeon jungkook."

The line went silent, the tension palpable as both parties stood their ground, a battle of wills and secrets unfolding through the invisible thread of the mobile connection.

The unknown man, voice strained with anger, gritted his teeth before finally uttering through clenched jaws, before cutting the call 

"Find her."

In response, the person on the other end of the line couldn't help but chuckle at the man's frustration. The laughter that escaped his lips was a mix of amusement and defiance, a subtle way of showing that he wasn't easily intimidated by the unknown man's threats. 

The tension in the air seemed to thicken as the man's laughter echoed in the silence that followed, a silent challenge hanging between them like an unspoken dare.

__________

MEANWHILE 

 You dashed out of the school gates, tears streaming down your face, yet there's was a desperation to see your God.......

None other than your 

Jungkookah 

Your hair, tousled by the wind, danced around your face as you hurried along the path, your eyes shimmering with unshed tears of both sadness and happiness. The weight of the day's events seemed to linger on your shoulders, yet your steps were light, propelled by the thought of soon meeting your jungkookah who brought sunshine to your cloudy day.